12psi 1/4 pass from NTR renat Aug 23

y2k2gt

Guest GMoney
Every single time someone posts a dynograph on an internet message board with a AFR someone comments on how the tune is wrong. It never fails.

Yeah your right theres nothing wrong.... V8, 700whp, auto with a brake, slicks, and only a 2.05 60 foot...

i ran that car....killled it outta the whole btu yea around the 330 u flewwww by me dammm

Here is the video of that run. You didn't kill me out of the hole I just thought It would be fair if I gave you a head start.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t165/y2k2gt/th_100_2483.jpg

The converter is setup just right. My meth injection is coming on when on the brake and making it just too rich and cool to allow for spooling. Once I take off and it leans out it spools right up.

i know turbo cars like tight converters for the load. to help spool. yours seems way off. you need at least a 4500 converter with a agressive fin angle to help your loading down track.

my fwd turbo eclipse used to get 1.8 60s on street tires. those 2.0s are crazy for a good hooking car like a mustang. your meth inj should be helping it to spool if not dont use it in first. im deff not knocking your car. im just imagining wat it would be if it was hooking some

my s10 at 126 was a 10.40 pass with a 1.40 60.

oh if those are drag radials . your burn out seem a little long with as hot as its been. most fast drag radial cars will burnout till they start to smoke and roll out.

Last year my car ran 10.60's@133 with 1.8 60's running 18psi. I had just got the car back with all the new mods done, so I'm having to learn what the car wants now. I need to wire the meth kit to the transbrake so it is turned off while on it. My a/f was pegging at 10:1 while on the brake. No way I would turn it off running only 94 octane. Hell it may have even been lower but that as low as my gauge reads. If you watched the video that shows the gauges. You can tell the true stall is about 3000rpm and then stalled to 4800rpm under only 12psi. Like I said the converter is set right.

12psi=480rwhp

20psi=656rwhp

Last year it trapped 133mph making 572rwhp.

If you notice in the last video posted it was with just street tire. You can see I did run regular wheels and then swapped to the draglites.