6 bangin' - the day a V6 raced Pro Stock

kenny

http://www.competitionplus.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=7320&Itemid=24

There’s no real incentive to innovate in either one of the associations when it comes to Pro Stock that I can tell,” Ingersoll admits. “It’s just like this fuel injection issue in the NHRA; they’ve talked about it for ten years and still haven’t done anything. Those cars haven’t changed a bit in forever. The only difference is they only came to a cubic inch limit. The NHRA hasn’t done much either. - Buddy Ingersoll

Buddy Ingersoll > *

“I’ve raced all of my life trying to beat people as bad as I could beat them,” Ingersoll said. “Rickie Smith told everyone I lifted against Glidden but I didn’t. I would have run him wide open all the way even if we would have raced to the ocean. I’m not like that. I get enjoyment out of beating people.

That's what happens when you kill a clutch, and what makes it so funny he was banned from the IHRA. He never won a single race and still scared the crap out of people.

Even to this day he keeps the same awesome attitude and hasn't ever bitched about a single thing.