New Coming From Toledo

KorryR6

Hi To all of columbus racing

I heard about this site from toledotuners.com.I thought it would be cool to join here even tho i live in toledo just because i am a dsm'er.i drive a red eclipse gsx automatic with 1g 4g63 motor with a huge front mount intercooler,off brand blow off valve,apexi super air flow converter,greddy turbo timer,apexi exhaust,evo 16g trubo..

I dont know much about cars i just like to hang out watch the races and occasionally race..well also to let everyone know i would like to make alot of new friends as i am a very outgoing but fun person to kick it with..

thanks for approving my reguest to join columbus racing

http://images.craigslist.org/01150701030501040620080826e3a0f9aa4f4e9abc8400743a.jpg

• Confused 1

welcome, wow a dakota on 20"s you shoudl go kill your self.... trucks arent susped to be on 20"s unless they are lifted with low priofile off road tires....

ill pass

or come from the factory with 20s. or lifted 3/4tons with a min 305/55/20 tire

Guest tbutera2112
welcome, wow a dakota on 20"s you shoudl go kill your self.... trucks arent susped to be on 20"s unless they are lifted with low priofile off road tires....

ill pass

low profile off road tires and 20s on an offroad truck? i think youre the one who needs to kill yourself...the 20s on his arent my cup of tea, but plenty of trucks come factory with 20s so its not too out there

Yes. They can launch HARD if they are built properly.

I like my manual transmission AWD DSMs though personally.

I will concur.

But, next time you are at a meet, we must talk DSM. I have a plan for my car.

OH! And welcome fellow 16G owner (galant here)

Obviousily smaller trucks asshatsss daktotas rangers tacomas...ect tylur stfu get ur rustang rnning so I can walk ur shit,

Did u buy the dsm locally,

yea i did buy it locally a coupl of months ago and brought it back to toledo..but know im back in the town living where i bought it from..

i bought it from pickerington or something like that

Welcome... and what kind of racing to you like? Hopefully the ones in a controled environment like a track. We don't street race here. sorry.

i love the track racing...so where do people hang out at on weekend around here

yea i did buy it locally a coupl of months ago and brought it back to toledo..but know im back in the town living where i bought it from..

i bought it from pickerington or something like that

from a big blackguy? i knew that car loooked famalair.. fucker refused to race me btu talked shit up the ass sayin it would rock my world....so get that lawn ornament to the traack so i can finally run that thing

from a big blackguy? i knew that car loooked famalair.. fucker refused to race me btu talked shit up the ass sayin it would rock my world....so get that lawn ornament to the traack so i can finally run that thing

no this came from an arab guy from pickerington