New Coming From Toledo

KorryR6

well from looking at the 2 worthless pages that is this thread your indeed a moron.

what are you talking about i havent said anything wrong or anything...is this really how u run your website..ive done everything i thought should be done..please help me out on what i have to do instead of saying crap like that geez

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

what are you talking about i havent said anything wrong or anything...is this really how u run your website..ive done everything i thought should be done..please help me out on what i have to do instead of saying crap like that geez

you must race me with that dam dsm to settel things k thanks buy ill be available anytime an thers plenty of drag events going on sooon

edit: i was the onwe the made him go red WOOOo go mee!

Actually, we see what you have to offer first. Go back to Toledo Tunerz or whatever.. oh wait, they banned you.

i asked them to ban me or delete me off there site actually...they judge you before they even know you... :asshole:

I believe you were judged after you and your "crew" destroyed a perfectly drama free spot with fights and genereal douchebaggery. Then you came on TT calling everyone gay because their mommy and daddy bought their cars, and were called on your bullshit.

Did you think you were going to be treated better here? Read some other intro's here. You're lucky you haven't been banned already.

I believe you were judged after you and your "crew" destroyed a perfectly drama free spot with fights and genereal douchebaggery. Then you came on TT calling everyone gay because their mommy and daddy bought their cars, and were called on your bullshit.

Did you think you were going to be treated better here? Read some other intro's here. You're lucky you haven't been banned already.

Couldn't agree more Darren. This kid and his friends personally ruined our hang out spot which we tried keeping douche bag free, but they felt the need to drink and start fights every weekend.