college related-help.

pontiacfreak142

ok well basically i go to columbus state, and use student loans (im broke as shit). well i took a class my first quarter and failed it which put me on academic probation. i signed the papers and what not and they told me what would happen if i failed another one, but i cant remember what it was.

well needless to say, i took the class again, along with some others. Well i got myself to concetrate on passing the class i failed last time, but kinda let myself slip on the others. i emailed my teachers to see what was going on and one told me that if i got a perfect on everything else i could get a D, which i beleive is passing.

Im thinking of just dropping it so it wont show that i failed another class, but at the same time i dont know if it will effect my student loans or not (id also lose those if i fail again). i know they give you a certain time span to be a full time student (which i believe is a couple months)

anyone that happens to know anything about this stuff, i really need some help.

fucking study dick. stop working so much, stop tinkering with the car, sit your ass down and get your work done. i dont ever feel bad for someone who is 100% capable of doing the work and then you fubar it up. get it done. its not hard, spend thee hrs of your meaningless life and study your nuts off. if you have to pay those loans off and you dont even graduate you are a double failure.

end of rant.

fucking study dick. stop working so much, stop tinkering with the car, sit your ass down and get your work done. i dont ever feel bad for someone who is 100% capable of doing the work and then you fubar it up. get it done. its not hard, spend thee hrs of your meaningless life and study your nuts off. if you have to pay those loans off and you dont even graduate you are a double failure.

end of rant.

:gtfo:

Wish I could help you Gary.

Bro Rape is right. If your going to just throw money away put it in my trash can. What make you think that you cant do it. are you saying that all the other dumb fucks out there that figured out how to pass CC are better than YOU?? fuck that. Just step it up a little and pass. it will make you feel better about yourself. and if your not getting laid. START!!. That will help too. :)

See Gary, You're not going to get any help from these guys.

no one is helping me. i dont get loans, parents make to much to qualify for shit. i pay my own school and i still get 3.4s, i will graduate with a double major, a minor, and 6 certifications. 2 1/2 years left. no sympathy here

Bro Rape is right. If your going to just throw money away put it in my trash can. What make you think that you cant do it. are you saying that all the other dumb fucks out there that figured out how to pass CC are better than YOU?? fuck that. Just step it up a little and pass. it will make you feel better about yourself. and if your not getting laid. START!!. That will help too. :)

i dont expect anyone to feel bad for me, i know i fucked up.

its not that i dont think i can do it, its just the fact that at this point, i need to get a perfect on everything else to pass the class. if i fuck up and dont and fail the class, im boned, which is why im thinking about just dropping it so it doesnt show up.

and phil, its actually sad that your right, i do play with my damn car to much, and along with helping my dad with the mustang all the time, shit does tend to slip my mind, which is pretty much how i ended up fucked.

no one is helping me. i dont get loans, parents make to much to qualify for shit. i pay my own school and i still get 3.4s, i will graduate with a double major, a minor, and 6 certifications. 2 1/2 years left. no sympathy here

Good for you, want a cookie? Not all of us can be as awesome as you.

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/bush-fazendo-pose-burro-marcio-marciocamargoblogspotcom.jpg

Good for you, want a cookie? Not all of us can be as awesome as you.

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/bush-fazendo-pose-burro-marcio-marciocamargoblogspotcom.jpg

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh97/aznman14/Theresnocookies.jpg

no what im saying dick is that im not complaining about school, there are very few excuses. get in there and get it done.

and to answer your ? gary, yes if you drop the class it doesn count but if your account manager audits your grades he will take that into account

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh97/aznman14/Theresnocookies.jpg

no what im saying dick is that im not complaining about school, there are very few excuses. get in there and get it done.

and to answer your ? gary, yes if you drop the class it doesn count but if your account manager audits your grades he will take that into account

thank you, thats what i needed.

i also know im not taking online classes anymore lol and a heads up to anyone that thinks about it, unless your good at remember shit, dont take online classes.

thank you, thats what i needed.

i also know im not taking online classes anymore lol and a heads up to anyone that thinks about it, unless your good at remember shit, dont take online classes.

are you good at remebering that wednseday night is track nite? do you forget to take a shower everyday? do you forget to pleasure yourself 4x an hour? NO! you cant really forget something that you paid $1200 for either.

are you good at remebering that wednseday night is track nite? do you forget to take a shower everyday? do you forget to pleasure yourself 4x an hour? NO! you cant really forget something that you paid $1200 for either.

you have a point lol, but unfortunately i am a retard lol. things like that i do on a normal bassis, so no i dont forget that kind of stuff, but ive never taken online classes before, and im used to that kinda constant reminder that i have shit to do that you get when you actually go to a class.

post it notes. post your classes on seprate post it notes, and right down when the class is, whats due, and all the info, and post it in places that you spend most of your time.

example: physics: notes on pgs 212-230, test friday. (post on windshield of the car)

makes a differnce

Buckle down. no one can do the work for you. Not this quarter not next quarter. You will have to pass the class whether you do it now or do it later, and you will pay double.

Plus when you graduate it will give you a good story during behavioral interviewing. Tell how you really had a hard time with school and all the action items you did to make it work.

you have a point lol, but unfortunately i am a retard lol. things like that i do on a normal bassis, so no i dont forget that kind of stuff, but ive never taken online classes before, and im used to that kinda constant reminder that i have shit to do that you get when you actually go to a class.

Do youself a favor and take an English course, or four. LOL!

Think of it this way-put everything else in the back of your mind except school. Yeah, it's going to be tough but keep in mind something that you will buy yourself as a reward for getting through college. I bought myself diamond earrings a few months ago and I graduate in less than 2 months. It felt great to buy myself something like that. But I deserved them.

When you're done you can get a kickass job making good money, and then you'll be able to have the money(possibly lots of it!) and time to work on the car. It really does pay off in the end. Hang in there.