new to cr

Guest 98.5nascar

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 98.5nascar
the rear diff on my truck is going out any suggestions on gears, or anything i might want to change like a locker or anything its an 8.8 31 spline factory 3.73 ratio

the rear diff on my truck is going out any suggestions on gears, or anything i might want to change like a locker or anything its an 8.8 31 spline factory 3.73 ratio

this isnt the tech section. . sell it to me for 4500

You should really just give up the internet all together:rolleyes: . Take up a hobby or go get a job at pep boys or something where you can buy all the APC shit or whatever you want for your truck. Get some sweet strobe lights! What is so custom about your exhaust. You have a fucking flowmaster muffler.

You should really just give up the internet all together:rolleyes: . Take up a hobby or go get a job at pep boys or something where you can buy all the APC shit or whatever you want for your truck. Get some sweet strobe lights! What is so custom about your exhaust. You have a fucking flowmaster muffler.

i mite be getting that truck lol

I am just going buy the other listing of sweet parts hes added so far. Trying to guess what would be next. Actually when I first posted I was picturing the other noob with the dakota and 20" blades. Whatever either way. Why so many fast and the furious kids in the oven lately? I really feel bad for them because I think man with enough time they might realize how ignorant some of their beliefs are but I can't stand to even give them long enough to try.

Guest 98.5nascar
:lol: what a tool. that lopey sound you want, thats called a cam jack ass

Can you afford $628 for cams alone :asshole: i cant,the exhaust design emphasizes the pulses and gives off a similar sound, im still saving for the cams though :)

custom bent s pipes to the tips for a lopey idle, by the way i hate apc their stuff is entry level.

See this is this shit I am refering to!^^^^^ My heart is not in good enough shape to handle much more of this. On a side not if it makes you sleep anybetter tonight I am sure your carbon fiber tailights are milestones ahead of APC brand junk.:jerkit: My best non hatefull advice to you is to just stop typing anyting on CR for about 6 months while you just read and take as much as you can. Maybe you can only see the oven, thats fine and as everyone can tell there is a reason for that. Just read and try to learn as much as you can.

Can you afford $628 for cams alone :asshole: i cant,the exhaust design emphasizes the pulses and gives off a similar sound, im still saving for the cams though :)

Did the guys at Midas that made your CUSTOM exhaust tell you that if they custom bend your exhaust that your truck will sound like it is cammed?:gtfo:

actually i can afford that. i just wouldnt waste the money in that car. keep it as a daily anda tow mobile. and i actually just spent over 1700 putting a motor together thats not going into my car until next year.:doh: so i dont want to hear it. and no it wont give the same sound. it may be a lil different from what your used to, but nothing alike.

See this is this shit I am refering to!^^^^^ My heart is not in good enough shape to handle much more of this. On a side not if it makes you sleep anybetter tonight I am sure your carbon fiber tailights are milestones ahead of APC brand junk.:jerkit: My best non hatefull advice to you is to just stop typing anyting on CR for about 6 months while you just read and take as much as you can. Maybe you can only see the oven, thats fine and as everyone can tell there is a reason for that. Just read and try to learn as much as you can.

breath, im sure at one point he will thank us