Goodbye Mustang...

Mattsn2o281

So i have now decided to go ahead and get rid of the mustang, its been fun, but it's just not what i need anymore. i turned it to more of a drag car then a street car by accident, and its just not as fun as it used to be, so before it becomes a money pit, its outta here.

I'm 90% set on a TB SS, roomy, comfortable, still packs a good punch to have fun at the strip but can cruise all day and not act up. plus its an auto, lol, my arms tired of shifting.

I wanna get some suggestions on else i might not be seeing, but i think mid sized suv or half ton p/u are what i'm gonna settle on. has to be comfortable to take road trip, still has a good enough punch to hit mid to high 13's, and more mpg, more money for shiney stuff lol!

Chime in

roomy, comfortable, still packs a good punch to have fun at the strip but can cruise all day and not act up. plus an auto, mid sized suv, has to be comfortable to take road trip, still has a good enough punch to hit mid to high 13's

yep thats pretty much a tbss

/thread

So i have now decided to go ahead and get rid of the mustang, its been fun, but it's just not what i need anymore. i turned it to more of a drag car then a street car by accident, and its just not as fun as it used to be, so before it becomes a money pit, its outta here.

I'm 90% set on a TB SS, roomy, comfortable, still packs a good punch to have fun at the strip but can cruise all day and not act up. plus its an auto, lol, my arms tired of shifting.

I wanna get some suggestions on else i might not be seeing, but i think mid sized suv or half ton p/u are what i'm gonna settle on. has to be comfortable to take road trip, still has a good enough punch to hit mid to high 13's, and more mpg, more money for shiney stuff lol!

Chime in

Get the Transmission mods if you plan on taking it to the track. I have drove sams twice and I have to say there pretty gangster:cool:

Drop it, Tint and throw some hoes in the back and you got one hot ride.

I'm sure Sam will chime in about the Trans problems, I take it you will be modding it?

Yea, more then likely i will still get a 6 month 12 pt suspension, i don't see anyway around. Really sucks, but i did earn it i guess. i have a lawyer on retainer, and he's going to try and see if there is anyway possible to save the situation. I'm still not sure if the 2 burnout tickets are going to hit with points or just fines. its just a minor misdemeanor, any ideas?

I don't think i'll be doin much really, probably just rims, exhaust, cai, and a tune. i just want it to stay reliable, and to be in the 13's. i'll be very happy, at least i keep saying that lol.

Whats the deal with the trans?