Impound Escape

IWannaGoFast

My Saturn was impounded by my apartment complex while I was gone awhile ago. I want it back but dont want to and shouldnt have to pay since they shouldnt have towed it in the first place. They been harassing me about expired tags so I have been switching them around my various cars. Well they caught on and threatened to tow it. SO my friend lent me a tag, well he took it back one day without me knowing and go figure they towed it the same fucking day. Now it has been quite awhile so the car may be gone and Im sure the bill is ridiculous. SO how can I get it back? I dont mind lying, deceiving, being shady, or anything along those lines. I just want my car back and will do what i need (aside from paying) to get it. Ideas? Have the hookup? Im open.
  • Confused 2
  • Downvote 8

EASY, BUY A NEW PLATE. This means every year you register your plate with your car. pretty simple actually. Now one reason i can think of that you may not have a plate is bc 1. your license is suspended. or 2 your license is suspended.

No offence but you sound like an idiot.

No, I don't think he's an idiot. In fact, I highly doubt he could manage idiocy if you spotted him a "stupid" and gave him a running start at "just plain old simply dumb."

What the hell do you need a car for anyway? Is it really that difficult to find places to be a fool at within walking distance?

The apartment is Essington village. Its off Tamarack Circle which is in the square that 161, morse, karl, and cleveland make. Im not an idiot or a dumb ass. I just made some mistakes which are very hard to recover from, especially combined with the fact that the cash flow is low right now (although the hunt for a better job is looking promising), and sometimes unfortunately Im forced to do things to get by or things out of my control happen and im set back further. And this was more of a gag post then anything who knows though...
  • Downvote 1

I have been dealing with my on going license battle since 2005 now. Its nothing simple that can just be resolved. I have gone to more court dates than I care to remember, I have payed thousands in fines, fees, bail, and attorney costs. Where I stand at the moment is that I was finally settled and legal and then I got a ticket for 32 in a 25 and when the cop ran me he said I was still under suspension which I shouldnt have been. So I go to court and prove to them that i was reinstated, they drop the charges with the exception of speeding but leave the court costs for the 3 original charges (speeding, no valid license, and suspension) which came to almost $500 or $600. Which I didnt have. So i get an extension.

In the meantime Im trying to scrape together their money and Im traveling from work one day and they pull me over for no mirrors on my bike. When they run my info low and behold now it says I have a suspended license and am suspended for no insurance and that i dont have a moto ops endorsement. All of which are bogus. I have to change the court date because of work which i find out later was never "officially filed" So when I get pulled over AGAIN later because a cop claims he couldnt see my tag even though it was on the back of my bike i get arrested along with written up for tail lights and the previous suspension stuff all over again . All of which is bogus, I have just yet to have the time, proof, or money to get cleared up. Believe me I learned my lesson long ago but the hole is awfully deep to get out of and every time I do Columbus and Delaware PDs finest push me back in. I have only strictly rode to and from work so its not like I joy ride, I havent been busted for any moving violation including speeding in years. I am just doing what I have to do to get by, pay my bills, and work.

And once again the post was more of a gag then anything. I didnt think everyone would take everything so seriously, leading to berating and ultimately booting me back out. I was expecting answers like wonderboy's or the I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy...

I was just kidding, I was bummed and I have the parts to fix it but never really saw getting it back. Honestly I was going to sell it to help with the aforementioned legal issues or give it to Autumn since her truck is dying. But i didnt have the money when I found out it had been towed plus would have had to pay to tow it back. Then would have been in the same position again... I would have gotten plates if I could have but all BMV Functions are blocked when you have a warrant block .