speeding ticket/points on license questions

Exploder95

how is that easier said then done? sit the cruise control on the speedlimit and quit speeding....you have a slow car it should be easy theres people on here that have inupwards of 500hp cars...do you seee them speeding all the time?

Okay, good point. But here's the thing, only one of the tickets was in my car because top speed is about 75...and it shakes...and I don't want to find out how long I have to go that fast before it explodes for real. All three of the other tickets were by state hwy patrol...and I was driving my dad's car, an 05 Vue, which is nothing more than an aluminum box on wheels. But I'm not making excuses for myself, I know I need to stop speeding because I am suffering the consequences, and will be suffering much more painful ones if I don't curb the habit.

Go buy a ricer cuz it sure as hell sounds like you drive like one. It may be better to have you off the road, haha.

That's a terrible idea, I will never drive a riced out car, or be a ricer at that.

18 year old, inexeprienced, distractable? yes.

ricer? never.

you can take an 8 hour class and get all or some points dropped, you have to sit in a class room talk, watch video's and take a test, get your certificate(s) and take 1 to the BMV, send 1 to your insurance co.

i have to do a thing like this pretty soon adn i had to pay 500 dollars for it and it is only gonna take two points off. i also have to stay in a hotel lockdown for three days and go to class about shit all day.... god i hate getting in trouble for stupid ass shit.

Got my letter from the BMV yesterday...warning me about reaching six points. The points from my Feb. 06 offense did drop off, which means my total right now is 8 (not great, but at least its not 10...) after my most recent ticket.

Its safe to say I'm done speeding for a while...

Got my letter from the BMV yesterday...warning me about reaching six points. The points from my Feb. 06 offense did drop off, which means my total right now is 8 (not great, but at least its not 10...) after my most recent ticket.

Its safe to say I'm done speeding for a while...

Shut the fuck up and do us all a favor by never posting again!

P.S. just kidding please don't take away my masterbation priviledges