Deal or No Deal

LPFSTheFett

I really don't care for the show at all. I watched it when it first came out but the way they drag it on killed me, so I stopped watching.

So nothing was really on tonight and they were supposed to have a million dollar winner so I figured I'd watch it. Now granted, I am a conspiracy theorist, but there is no way that wasn't planned.

She got down to two cases. $200,000 and the $1,000,000. The offer was $561,000. From watching any of the previous shows the family would always say take the offer. They didn't even hesitate and told her to go for it. Then when she won, there was no shock in any of their faces. She never even considered the $561,000 deal, not even for a second.

Not like any of this really matters, wondering if anybody else saw the show and had thoughts on it. lol

There was a lady on the other day that had two cases...hers and one up top. Her offer was over 500K, too. She was asked to trade cases and she declined...She had a 5,000 case and the million was up top..She had to kill herself. She was told to STOP by everyone she was with.