Wed Night Boat/Ski crew. sept 3

neonkiller

I am goin to hook up my boat to my truck tonight. I wont be there till 630. If I miss you guys I will find you but I will be there with a hot russian lady on board. Also if anyone else without a boat is coming, dont plan on riding with me, I am looking to hit 64 mph tomorrow with the new exhaust and less weight.

Sam did you upgrade to a Riva? Thru hull? After my recent run in with a shit ton of rock vs impeller, I started brainstorming and I am either modding the fuck out of this or trading for a brand new RXP-X and prob still modding it. I am still doing my homework though and I have not fully decided. I almost pushed the "Buy" button last night on a Thru hull, but the season is almost over. Do we need to plan on meeting up with you at a ramp around 630 or are you just going to find us?

Sam did you upgrade to a Riva? Thru hull? After my recent run in with a shit ton of rock vs impeller, I started brainstorming and I am either modding the fuck out of this or trading for a brand new RXP-X and prob still modding it. I am still doing my homework though and I have not fully decided. I almost pushed the "Buy" button last night on a Thru hull, but the season is almost over. Do we need to plan on meeting up with you at a ramp around 630 or are you just going to find us?

Im jumpin off the bridge for my entrance into the lake,,,....:bangbang:

I am goin to hook up my boat to my truck tonight. I wont be there till 630. If I miss you guys I will find you but I will be there with a hot russian lady on board. Also if anyone else without a boat is coming, dont plan on riding with me, I am looking to hit 64 mph tomorrow with the new exhaust and less weight.
i so want to play with her boobs if its who i think it is lol

That might work for me if I can get there and be done by 5:30.

I Get off at 1. If you want to go up any time before 5:30 Ill meet up there anytime. You can even give me a call. I'll ride around there if you feel like going out. 614-348-7854 is my cell for anyone wanting to go up any earlier.

Talk to me about parts tonight. I'll have a bit of info for you. Shanton and I are heading up right now, he said he is gonna call you and see if you were coming and wanted to meet us early.

For everyone else Shanton and I will be in the water by 3:30. Come find us, yellow and black Sea Doo RXP, and one sexy white and black polaris 1200 you def don't want to fuck with.:bangbang:

You guys Down for Some Sunday action? I have some locals down for a "pull off" with the Tube. :)

PM me when you guys wamnna come down Sunday and I'll make arrangements:cool:

John Linn against any of your crew is my vote. He has been know to be pulled while racing other boats doing 55+.......