Wed Night Boat/Ski crew. sept 3

neonkiller

PM me when you guys wamnna come down Sunday and I'll make arrangements:cool:

John Linn against any of your crew is my vote. He has been know to be pulled while racing other boats doing 55+.......

Can you hook up more that one tube to the said boat?

"King of the water" is fun with competitive folk. ;)

Tonight was perfect:

Water = glass

Top speed = 63mph

Water Temp = warm

Hot Russian = Looking hot as fuck

Shawn it was not the one you are thinking of. Chris and Shanton and I had a blast. Just doin a few high speed run, me watching shanton and chris jump my waves, watching them do tricks on their ski's. Chris seems to be the fastest of us 3 with me and shanton a very close race. Chris said he hit 70mph tonight. I know I had 63 on my speedo for awhile. I need to get my boat to beat you Chris.

I will get the video off of Lena's camera as soon as possible.

Can you hook up more that one tube to the said boat?

"King of the water" is fun with competitive folk. ;)

Jp let me know if you guys are coming down sunday. I wont be able to get out till 3pm but I am all for it. I can pull 2 1 person tubes or I got a 2 person tube we can do if wanted.

Tonight was perfect:

Water = glass

Top speed = 63mph

Water Temp = warm

Hot Russian = Looking hot as fuck

Shawn it was not the one you are thinking of. Chris and Shanton and I had a blast. Just doin a few high speed run, me watching shanton and chris jump my waves, watching them do tricks on their ski's. Chris seems to be the fastest of us 3 with me and shanton a very close race. Chris said he hit 70mph tonight. I know I had 63 on my speedo for awhile. I need to get my boat to beat you Chris.

I will get the video off of Lena's camera as soon as possible.

Sam you didn't even get to experience the smoothest waters, it was 10x smoother before you got there and a lot less boats. And as for the water temp, warm isn't how I would describe it. 5pm=hot, 6pm=warm, 7pm=warm to your knees, 8pm=warm here and oh shit thats cold!

As for you beating me, you got exhaust so I guess I need exhaust now too. See how this is going to work:D .

Oh and lastly I second and confirm Hot Russian=Looking hot as fuck

Jp let me know if you guys are coming down sunday. I wont be able to get out till 3pm but I am all for it. I can pull 2 1 person tubes or I got a 2 person tube we can do if wanted.

You should be able to pull more than two though shouldn't you. My GF's Sea Ray doesnt have half the power yours does and pulls 4 no problem.

On a side note. This equals one hell of a Triple post.

Damn I really wanted to come out tonight but oh well family first.

Yeah had a good time, Shanton got destroyed by one of Sam waves, that was def a highlight. I wasn't almost killed this time so I have no complaints. Isn't "family first" just one of those excuses that are made by husbands whipped by their wives and first into doing something they don't wanna do? :D You should try for this weekend or next week, we only have a couple more days left in the season.

JP come down and get ratty,

I did kartwheels off my ski and across the lake cause I am an idiot.

I still need to jump off that bridge.

I will have a new ski next year goal is 80 mph

Dont feel bad, I fractured my foot getting 40+ foot of Air on my skis. Light fucking Xp's! You saw the pics...

Sam, I am trying to pick up a few cars down there. I will let you know...Maybe the 14th.

Oh, and are any of you goons going to SEMA?

JP come down and get ratty,

I did kartwheels off my ski and across the lake cause I am an idiot.

I still need to jump off that bridge.

I will have a new ski next year goal is 80 mph

RXP just like mine with a blown motor on ebay right now, perfect platform if you ask me:bangbang:

Yeah had a good time, Shanton got destroyed by one of Sam waves, that was def a highlight. I wasn't almost killed this time so I have no complaints. Isn't "family first" just one of those excuses that are made by husbands whipped by their wives and first into doing something they don't wanna do? :D You should try for this weekend or next week, we only have a couple more days left in the season.

My daughters first pageant. I didnt want to miss it. I almost hate to even say this but I might shoot for thursday/this evening.

You should be able to pull more than two though shouldn't you. My GF's Sea Ray doesnt have half the power yours does and pulls 4 no problem.

On a side note. This equals one hell of a Triple post.

I am not worried about power issues, I am worried the ski pole wont hold all the weight. I already tweeked it alittle from pulling the 4 person island tube I got. I think 2 people will be all I wanna pull.

Seems kinda too good to be true. That guy doesnt seem to know anything about the ski and it def didnt do 74 in stock form. If it wasn't stock you would think he would know enough to list parts. There isn't even a listing of hours on it.