Think we live in a police state???

Casper

I only looked at the first link. 80 - 100 police officers in riot gear walking toward me. Yeah, I would just continue to stroll along and figure they are all out enjoying the park too.

Big conventions like the RNC require security and if no one listens then it gets out of control pretty fast.

I only looked at the first link. 80 - 100 police officers in riot gear walking toward me. Yeah, I would just continue to stroll along and figure they are all out enjoying the park too.

Big conventions like the RNC require security and if no one listens then it gets out of control pretty fast.

So, maybe we should lock down everyone in the neighborhood at 10pm before they have a chance to break the law at night? Or arrest you for having a car that can exceed the speed limit? We know you're gonna do it if you're driving it. ;)

They went overboard, were overly aggressive and involved innocents. When is that ok?