columbus clippers

phil

So last night was the last night at cooper stadium, dima-a -dog night, and fireworks. i havent been to a game in about 6 years, so i took 3 of my clients out and my future wife :mad: . the dogs were god awful but for 10c they were worth every penny. the people were columbus creepy as usual,and omg the clippers are fucking horrible. i swear it was like watching the first 30 min of major league( the movie) again. i think they had 11 errors, the pitcher tripped over the mound 2x, the mascot got injured during the hot dog race :lol: that was the best part, and there were no streakers.

Dude we had 3 tickets, got down to the stadium and it was a nightmare. 1. They had both lots shut down due to it being full. 2. there were cops "directing" traffic but really just letting all the traffic off 70 run a much. We eventually just said fuck it and went home.

Dude we had 3 tickets, got down to the stadium and it was a nightmare. 1. They had both lots shut down due to it being full. 2. there were cops "directing" traffic but really just letting all the traffic off 70 run a much. We eventually just said fuck it and went home.

you didnt miss much