Anyone Else Playing Spore Yet ?

Mr. Jones

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
duh, it IS a creationism edition. who do you think god is?

(hint: whos sitting at the keyboard?)

thats the way i looked at it when i saw the preview....it looked like you controlled everything....it looks interesting, but probably too involved for me....i had never even heard of it until today

Anyone wanna help me get a *cough* CD Key *cough*? I've found a couple but they aren't working...

I've got two copies downloading at home right now, they should both be done by the time I get home. I think one of them comes with either a key or a generator.

I'll let you know.

I could be wrong, but there's quite a few people who are speaking of acquiring it illegally like it's no shame or big deal and some that already have.

I dont know what you're talking about, I've never even met this guy, wrong number, wrong number

I could be wrong, but there's quite a few people who are speaking of acquiring it illegally like it's no shame or big deal and some that already have.

Yup, pirating is the only way to get software! Has nothing to do with the money.

1. log into newsgroups and que what you want

2. come home and enjoy!

:cool:

I would buy this game if the laptop could play it. Played it last night at Bill's house for a bit. Took alot of effort to stop playing. I had a hard time playing Sim Earth, etc due to the slow pace and shit. I really haven't played it enough to comment, but I had moved pretty far inland and was still finding it fun as hell; and more so as I went along.

If you like the game, buy it! You are missing out on one of the biggest plusses of the game by not being able to go online with the bootleg versions.

We had like 5 people playing last night. It was pretty cool to see the various ways people evolved their animals.

Yup, pirating is the only way to get software! Has nothing to do with the money.

1. log into newsgroups and que what you want

2. come home and enjoy!

:cool:

I enjoy buying my games on steam but also this game was not out when i got it. Is it out yet?

Its an awesome game btw. I'm past tribal now