EXTRA cat5 is always nice

i have a lot

Rules:

no speakers

no horseplay

serious gamers only

no furrys/weeaboos

Games:

everything off of the halflife platform with emphasis on CS 1.6 / CS:S / HL2:DM, in addition to WC3 / WOW / DOTA / COD:4 / BF2 / FEAR

Eric Goldhaber

614-506-1396

He would like RSVP, but he said it doesn't really matter.

I may or may not be there, as the CR thing is at the same time. At least it's nearby. I will probably stop by at least.

this was what i was doing couple weeks ago :) and those are some of our girls that played.

http://news.gotgame.com/nvision-08-girls-gamers-changing-the-world-pms-style/

nerdgasm

and not to derail this thread.. there is a pretty regular lan party in worthington that is held in a warehouse: http://whempyslan.org/

Next one is sept 20-21. I have gone to one but would go to more if I knew some people to go with. Nobody I know plays PC games. :o

nerdgasm

and not to derail this thread.. there is a pretty regular lan party in worthington that is held in a warehouse: http://whempyslan.org/

Next one is sept 20-21. I have gone to one but would go to more if I knew some people to go with. Nobody I know plays PC games. :o

*cough* Used to run that....

So how is it nowadays? Why did you leave, etc etc.

Its not as large as it used to be, but they still have a loyal attendee base that goes. It usually between 50-60 people.

I left because I had too much on my plate, and I wasn't really into it anymore. I still occasionally game, and I help them pass fliers out and what not. I also work on the network from time to time.

From someone who has hosted 20 man's at his house quite a few times I have the follow questions.

1. Cooling

2. Power

3. seating

Seating is in every room of his house, house is air conditioned I am assuming, don't know what he plans to do for power.

I would have loved to go to nVision. I really wanted to go see the live diggnation and see the Mythbusters paint the Mona Lisa with paintballs.

i got some nice free stuff too, won a geforce 9800 video card, patriot memory... mingled with all the venders and so many tshirts that wont fit me

california was nice too!