Starting P90X - Wish Me Luck!

KillJoy

MONTHS ago, I downloaded the complete P90X and burned them to DVD. Last night I FINALLY got around to labeling them, and verifying they work.

Tonight.... I am going to begin. It looks like it will TOTALLY kick my ass, and I give it 2 weeks at tops before I call it quits :D But... you never know. I am just tired of being the "squishy" friend :p

Wish me luck!

KillJoy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
uh...hows google going to find whats on the internets?

he asked what p90x was...if you cant use google to answer that question, then you seriously need to step away from the comp. permanently

I started p90x 2.5 weeks ago. :D

Since you downloaded it, did you get the health guide and the fitness guide? They play major roles in it.

I believe so... there are a BUNCH of scanned images. I am going through all of it when I get home.

KillJoy

http://forums.teambeachbody.com/groupee/forums/a/frm/f/5082996357

There's the forum for it. It has a ton of people who show progress pics and their diets. If you have questions, let me know.

What I do not have is the Diet Plan. Is it calorie based? Or do not eat these foods? Or????

KillJoy

What I do not have is the Diet Plan. Is it calorie based? Or do not eat these foods? Or????

KillJoy

There are several plans to choose from. There's a meal plan, where the recipes are spelled out for you, there's a quick plan-type thing where you just have to concentrate on calorie intake and cutting out basic crap and it gives you some meal ideas, then there's the one I'm doing, where you just follow the types of food you need to eat and how much of it per day. It lists a ton of better alternatives to current foods you eat. It also shows how many calories you need to do the workouts based on your weight.