Starting P90X - Wish Me Luck!

KillJoy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used this program for about 6 months. I had lost a bunch of weight and muscle in the process and I used p90x to get the muscle back. Polymetrics is the best one for weight loss, the ab workout kills. It is a good way to START building muscle, but most of my muscle gains were from going to the gym and doing workout routines that I had found online. when I started p90 I couldn't do a single pull-up, after the 6 months I could do 10 pretty easy. Just stick with it.

I downloaded it months ago, too. Since then, I've forgotten about it. You've given me a bit of a drive to get going on it. I know I have all the health and fitness guide, too. I won't have time until next week to start. Be sure ot post here again, Kevin, to remind me. :D Gonna try to go thru it with you, so to speak.

Just make sure you follow the nutrition plan and make sure you eat enough(not hard for me). :D

I've lost 3 lbs of fat in the past 2 weeks.

how do you know it was fat and not water/muscle? Do you have a way of checking your body fat %? not giving you carp just wondering?

how do you know it was fat and not water/muscle? Do you have a way of checking your body fat %? not giving you carp just wondering?

The program is mostly based on muscle growth, so that means there is little cardio compared to weight training. Part of the program is to also monitor fat % via measurements or caliper.

That quality will suck sack once on a TV.... unless it is a 13" :D

KillJoy

The quality is more than fine. I play it through my comp onto my widescreen in letterbox. It's a 42in HD widescreen and everything is perfectly clear. It's all about how it's coded.

I have it. PM me and I'll try and remember to email it to you.

BTW it sucks, I am in WAY better shape than you and it destroyed me :)

You are a stick.

Why lie.

:D

KillJoy

PS - P90X sucks fucking donkey sack. This shit is worse than a god damn chinese water torture. The damn warm ups are KILLING my fat ass!