• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Originally Posted by Money$hift

? do i know you?

john rawlins. casey's buddy

whats that about then???

that was only for perspective. im really sure your brother knows uve became a douche and i dont talk to u ne more.

what the fuck are you talking about im a deadbeat??? where the fuck do you get that from?? so i fucked a slut and she had a kid- it sucks but i love him and shit happens- i get to see him and i pay her child support.

i thought you blew your car up

• Downvote 1

that was after you but over 10K into it- smart - i guess idiots shouldnt try to build cars

i have 6k including the car, fully built motor, 35r the whole fucking thing.

I have 5gallons of C16 in the garage. wanna keep talkin shit?

Casey, I know youll be glad when you install those new brakes. The rebuild on those calipers will make all the difference in the world.

FYI for everyone: Casey (Nissan240sr) is my brother. His car is coming along great, hes done all the work himself, and the car is sick. Definately being built for function over form.

Casey, I know youll be glad when you install those new brakes. The rebuild on those calipers will make all the difference in the world.

FYI for everyone: Casey (Nissan240sr) is my brother. His car is coming along great, hes done all the work himself, and the car is sick. Definately being built for function over form.

Oh, well that just relieves any doubt of him being a tool.

Thank God.