GT500 That ain't Scared!!!!!

CRAWDAD

yep.....I own a 2007 Shelby GT500.......I am a good dude that enjoys anything that has power. I am not fast, or never will be.....but am the kind of dude that will race anyone cause it don't really matter who wins or loses (really it does) but we had fun doing it. (and we didn't get caught)

You can call me Crawdad or JJ.......I answer to both....I am sure most have seen my car at either the track or the steet................I claim no fame, on here to enjoy cars with POWER.

JJ

• Upvote 3

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:nopics: Seriously

Dude how can I post pics and I can't even see all the threads......the freakin security check is unreal....it took almost a whole week to get aproved on the website......gees guys take it easy......I am not bragging....or am I a poser.......and no I do not have a trailer queen. I am just like the rest of you all that have fast cars. Mine is a slow car that is fun to drive......don't think that I can post pics yet. Most boards don't let you post pics until you have so many post. Hell, I can't even see the good stuff yet. But I will post pics when I get aproved........WOW....you all really like to talk the BS, don't you?

LOL

They call me Crawdad...........probably the ones talking crap don't even have anything to back it up.......prob sum 12sec ride or a trailer queen that only post dyno numbers and goes to cars shows........anyways I am here for fun or tech......I can help in both....

JJ

• Downvote 1

Dude how can I post pics and I can't even see all the threads......the freakin security check is unreal....it took almost a whole week to get aproved on the website......gees guys take it easy......I am not bragging....or am I a poser.......and no I do not have a trailer queen. I am just like the rest of you all that have fast cars. Mine is a slow car that is fun to drive......don't think that I can post pics yet. Most boards don't let you post pics until you have so many post. Hell, I can't even see the good stuff yet. But I will post pics when I get aproved........WOW....you all really like to talk the BS, don't you?

LOL

They call me Crawdad...........probably the ones talking crap don't even have anything to back it up.......prob sum 12sec ride or a trailer queen that only post dyno numbers and goes to cars shows........anyways I am here for fun or tech......I can help in both....

Just the same as myspace. Just post them on photobucket and the rest is a click away! trust me its kool when u see it all. And everyone is hard on everyone get some stuff skin quick!! lol you'll survive. Oh and nice car :D:D

LOL

JJ

Umm I think I have been on this board long enough to know how it works. You can post pics, if you would have read the stickies at the top of the page you would know how to go about this process.

Umm I think I have been on this board long enough to know how it works. You can post pics, if you would have read the stickies at the top of the page you would know how to go about this process.

just read them....sorry....never joined a board that had a log in like this.......lengthly prosess...didn't come her to start trouble but to find more racers in c-bus

JJ

• Confused 1

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc84/croz98gt/IMG_2836.jpg

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc84/croz98gt/JJ_GT500_0002.jpg

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc84/croz98gt/largerearshot.jpg

here are some pics....I am not some secret angent.....just a nother racer that wants to see what is going on around c-bus.......why so much greif?

JJ

• Upvote 1

just read them....sorry....never joined a board that had a log in like this.......lengthly prosess...didn't come her to start trouble but to find more racers in c-bus

JJ

Another thing you'll want to do to get plus rep

Just read them... sorry. I never joined a board that had a lengthly log in process like this. I didn't come here to start trouble, just to find more racers in c-bus.

JJ

Use ellipses aka "..." properly.

JJ

We have a process such as this to weed out people we don't like. If you don't want to be one of them how about you start over and try to give us what we want to see so that you can see what you want to see in return.

Edit: I see you beat my reply by posting pics, very sharp car.

Welcome. Pulley, intake tune and have fun.

New people need to make a good intro post and build rep before they are released to the general public here, weeds out the asshats.

I copy that.....A lot of drive-by's on other forums!

JJ

..............nice..........car.

Thanks lawnman............Hey I probaly know a lot of people that you all know. I am a drag racer, not much into the twisties. I have a lot of friends in the hilliard area, and columbus too. most would just store a car like mine.....f'that.......cars a made to be drivin....so lets get our money's worth.......we all have a lot of money in our cars so lets get out and enjoy them!!!!!!!!!!

JJ

• Confused 1

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc84/croz98gt/IMG_2836.jpg

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc84/croz98gt/JJ_GT500_0002.jpg

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc84/croz98gt/largerearshot.jpg

here are some pics....I am not some secret angent.....just a nother racer that wants to see what is going on around c-bus.......why so much greif?

JJ

welcome, need to do a better job at obscuring that liscense plate there. :cool: