GT500 That ain't Scared!!!!!

CRAWDAD

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah man i thought..... SRT-4=gay? :eek:

nice. i was pissed my car took a shit on me it woulda been fun.

im just counting the days til my cacr calls it quits on me to. i know i will be back up there next weekend for a racquetball tourny, if the weather is nice again, im going to bring the car back up and get some runs in

im just counting the days til my cacr calls it quits on me to. i know i will be back up there next weekend for a racquetball tourny, if the weather is nice again, im going to bring the car back up and get some runs in

lol my car is literally being rolled into my garage tonight to be tore down... i doubt itll be together by the weekend....or by the end of the month for that matter... new tranny..clutch..engine..swapping the rear end.

I was there. White plain looking Z28. I was under the hood of the shitty SRT4, I think the shift forks are jammed. Good thing he had a parts car.

yeah i saw this plain white z28.....lol looked pretty quick

lol my car is literally being rolled into my garage tonight to be tore down... i doubt itll be together by the weekend....or by the end of the month for that matter... new tranny..clutch..engine..swapping the rear end.

yeah i saw this plain white z28.....lol looked pretty quick

NAWWWWWWWWWWZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

nah man i thought..... SRT-4=gay? :eek:

nice. i was pissed my car took a shit on me it woulda been fun.

wtf lol asshole yea i figiured you were the same farley on here as you were on cleveland racing (big vw symbol in tyour sig?)

the srt was old reliable an just my luck took a shit 150 miles from home... i wanted to kick some ass but nooooooo an phil stfu your the gay bull shitter....i still cant belive i got made fun of before i said anythign to any one 150 miles from home bull shit lol

wtf lol asshole yea i figiured you were the same farley on here as you were on cleveland racing (big vw symbol in tyour sig?)

yes sir.

the srt was old reliable an just my luck took a shit 150 miles from home... i wanted to kick some ass but nooooooo an phil stfu your the gay bull shitter....i still cant belive i got made fun of before i said anythign to any one 150 miles from home bull shit lol

how does that work? saying a chrystler product is reliable is like saying a fucking rx7 with 880 primaries and 1660 secondary s gets good gas mileage... its a pure impossibility

yes sir.

how does that work? saying a chrystler product is reliable is like saying a fucking rx7 with 880 primaries and 1660 secondary s gets good gas mileage... its a pure impossibility

Honestly my car has always been reliable untill this season changed some crap around an now blah, ahh well

• 2 weeks later...