Cell phone guys

XChris1632X

I have Sprint as my everyday phone but I recently just signed up for T Mobile to use why I am Saudi Arabia for 6 months. I am using their Hot Spot service so that I will be able to talk through a WiFi connection over their and it will be free of charge long distance and not use any minutes of my time. I had to get one of the Hot Spot capable phones and I decided to spend the $50 on the Blackberry over a free piece of shit. This Blackberry fails in my book. For me it it much more than I need but I will just sell it when I get back. I have never been so confused working a cell phone/mini fucking computer. This leads me to my question of why the first night I logged into CR, I saw a regular webpage just like I am viewing it on my computer with all the colors and such, now when I view it is like a mobile version and similiar to viewing on my sprint. I was really impressed with the internet capabilities at first. Now I cant get this thing to cooperate.

From my own personal experience, Blackberry's have pretty sturdy hardware, but the software is garbage. Don't expect it to ever fully cooperate with you, its just the nature of the beast. At least you don't have to have bullshit third party software for your job, that causes it to reboot constantly, or just not work at all.

Oh I cleared the Cache and nothing. Wed was the first time I logged on and it was just like viewing this site from my laptop, and I was on it and off of it a couple times. The next day it was like viewing any other mobile site.

Mine phone does the same thing with yahoo. I just clear the cache and delete the cookies and it will be normal for a bit. Its just yahoo for me though.

Is it a Pearl? If so that phone sucks like non other. They are very unpredictable. They erase things without warning and have big issues.

damn you.. my phone has been fine and i read this and look at it and BOOM... all my emails are gone up until 3pm.

wtf...

damn you.. my phone has been fine and i read this and look at it and BOOM... all my emails are gone up until 3pm.

wtf...

lol sorry to hear that....its not my comments its science lol.

If you have Verizon and within a year. I can see about getting you a Curve for free. I have done it a bunch of times before for customers.

This Blackberry fails in my book. For me it it much more than I need but I will just sell it when I get back.

That's like saying I didn't want a slow car so I bought a fast one and now I can't handle all the power it has LoL.. No offense just found that to be funny and I hear stuff like that EVERYDAY from my customers.

But back on topic My Blackberry Curve is the shit. Just keep playing with it you will get use to it trust me..

Scott (buckeye) just got his first blackberry and if anyone knows him he DOES NOT look like the type to have one and he loves his..

That's like saying I didn't want a slow car so I bought a fast one and now I can't handle all the power it has LoL.. No offense just found that to be funny and I hear stuff like that EVERYDAY from my customers.

But back on topic My Blackberry Curve is the shit. Just keep playing with it you will get use to it trust me..

Scott (buckeye) just got his first blackberry and if anyone knows him he DOES NOT look like the type to have one and he loves his..

No it is more like getting a Civic for free or a Benz for $50. They would have had to pay me to use that peice of shit Samsung that was free.