New Challenger

Razorback

You guys seen the new Challenger cruising around yet? G/F and I were out in the Vette last weekend and pulling through a parking lot we saw some dude getting out of a brand new black one. It looked old school and very sweet. I stopped and told him sweet ride. Hope you guys see it soon if you haven't.

Guest tbutera2112
ive only seen them in the opposite lane of traffic passing me....seen the orange one out near pickerington twice...im not sure if im a fan...its not a hideous car, but im not sure if its my cup of tea either...ide have to see one up close...i do know that the gas door is hideous...if i owned one thats the first thing i would do is paint that bitch the color of the car

We've actually had some really loud (for OEM) 5.7L cars through my work. I drove a manual 6.1L last week that was pretty throaty too.

I have no idea how they're set up, but if the exhaust on those is anything like the charger 5.7 exhaust with the big suitcase muffler and separate resonators, they sound great straightpiped with just the factory resonators. That's what my dad did to his and I know a lot of people on the charger forums did also, not bad for the $75 any exhaust shop can do it for ;).

Seen a black and hemi orange one around town...Orange one be in Polaris area all the time. Very sharp cars....

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u318/DominionTX/IMG_0309.jpg

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u318/DominionTX/IMG_0312.jpg

There was or is a black srt8 on campus...ive seen it parked on east ave and maynard a lot. not sure if its still there though.

I've seen that one too, I would 1,000,000% not park it on a campus street. Hell I was backed into in the Stealth while parked on Oakland last year....