Deals Gap Trip

zukigsxr1000

Are you guys planning to ride there or trailer?

I usually decide at the last minute - if I ride, I'll go on the Honda. If I trailer, then I'll take a Duc.

If I do ride, I can meet up with you guys on the way or swing through Cinti from Indy.

I went on one with earache and a few others last year and had a blast! I'm definately up for it again, but would probably find some way to trailer this time... 1200 miles in a weekend on a sportbike will make your ass sore, and i didnt even want to ride for almost a week after. SO worth it though, great time.

I went on one with earache and a few others last year and had a blast! I'm definately up for it again, but would probably find some way to trailer this time... 1200 miles in a weekend on a sportbike will make your ass sore, and i didnt even want to ride for almost a week after. SO worth it though, great time.

Pansy :D

I'd ride or trailer. I'd prefer more than a weekend though. Next time I go it's gonna be 4-5 days maybe more. Camping would be fun.

• 3 weeks later...
Myself and a buddy are going down the first weekend in June. Trailering down and camping. At least thats the plan right now.... I have never been down there. Don't really know the area. Can't wait though!

Bro, you should cum down for the Busa Bash in April. About 150+ Busa's along with a bunch of other rides:cool: