Beanie Wells.....doubtful

cNeutron

He did

Yah, read this morning he was back to be not so sure. Said Wells was more sore than they expected. Of course, what did the think after having him practice both times in one day. I still wouldn't rule it out. I bet he's hoping USC focuses on other aspects other than the running game and then suprise them with Wells. I hope that's not it. I don't think Pete Carroll will fall for that.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are in your 30s right? .

shit, i feel old.

Not your guys glory days in the early 90s.

i graduated in '95, and didn't hit my prime until college. "late '90's" still sounds bad.

back to the bucks. anything can happen. i know they're underdogs, but this early in the season, you can't tell which teams are 'the real deal' or not. i'm not sure exactly what well's has. if its a turf toe, they can range from a mild sprain, to a debilitating injury that requires surgery.

umm check your source. My source ESPN http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3584806.

You cant say he is out then activate him. I would like to eat my own words but you cant do that.

How about Tressel doesn't go through all the formalities of putting him "out", it's just a media ploy.

I think OSU has some outstanding talent on the team. I don't think they are managed correctly and that costs them the "big" wins. The team is as good as the greats out there but it's shit like "mind games" that I think Tressel really does do that is foolish and disappointing.

I personally don't think he's as good as everyone thinks. I think when you have an outstanding team that can almost carry itself and you put a half ass coach in there, it makes him look better. That's just how I see it. Get rid of Tressel and the team will shine, like it should be!

You know I'd rather have a coach that chokes in big games then in little games. The bucks have one regular season loss in two years, and has gone to the NC game both of them, and now we have one close game to OU and everyone talks shit. USC was supposed to have a title run the past two years and choke to the powerhouses of UCLA, stanford, oregon st? When we lose to minnesota, then you can say carroll outcoaches Tressel

I dont know why Tressel would say beanie is definitely out, not playing in this game completely ruins his run at the heisman and does really hurt our offense. At least put him there in pads and make USC think he might come in. This game is definitely going to be a defensive battle

**BREAKING NEWS**

The Ohio State University has gotten back on the plane and are currently heading back to Columbus Ohio. When asked what the reasoning behind this decision was head coach Jim Tressel replied "well you know we lost one kid in practice this week, and everyone knows that were out manned in this game and can't compete with the mighty trojans, they will hurt the entire team if we even step foot in the stadium. So rather then risk the whole season on a game in which everyone knows we're already going to lose, we have just decided to take the weekend off and declare victory to USC"

It has been said that the Lil Animal, Malcolm Jenkins and the rest of the Ohio State team were spotted in tears after hearing the news. Now its not what your thinking, these werent tears of sadness, but more that of happiness in knowing that they will not be getting destroyed this weekend. Jenkins was quoted leaving the locker room "Whew i'm just glad I didn't have to play against those guys today, that would've been like taking on God".

Ohio State has the Trojans on the schedule next year, not to look too far ahead but I dont even see Ohio State showing up for that game either. They will once again be out manned and setting themselves up for disaster....

Oh btw fuck SUC! Ohio State is still going to win this game (I hope) and heres how:

Tressleball returns! Dont expect glitz and glamour to come from the scarlet and grey, look for ball control and good special teams play along with a great D. The D is going to play inspired since they are loaded with so many seniors and the vocal leader of the team Malcolm Jenkins just happens to play on that side of the ball. The D line needs to put Sanchez on his ass or atleast smack him every play. Make him move around and see how he does throwing the ball on the run against a good secondary.

If the offence doesnt turn the ball over in their own territory and the special teams can pin SUC back pretty deep then OSU's D will hold SUC to very few points if any. SUC beat a shitty ass Virginia team that honestly Youngstown St would give a run for their money. This isnt a SUC team from say 4 years ago, this is merely a team living off past reputation and name sake alone.

I would not and I repeat would not put the fate of the game in Pryors hands! The kid has not done shit to impress me thus far other then a 20yard run against YSU when the game was already over. He has yet to throw the ball past 10 yards in a game, and you already wanna crown him king? Please, come back to me in 2 years or so when he is actually a legit threat and top notch "COLLEGE" qb, not a great highschool qb. He will play some I am not stupid enough to say that he wont, but dont look for him to be the determining factor in this game.

The WR's really need to step it up and help Boeckman out, they have dropped way too many passes this year and in last years NC game, if Robiske catches the TD pass that he dropped then OSU is only down 7 with momentum. The o-line needs to keep him off his ass as much as possible as well.

Prediction:

OSU:20

SUC:17

OSU comebak in 4th quarter thanks to impart by a Jenkins INT