my new 03 gt

jrs_o3gt

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not truth , but still funny.

I bought a 06 gt only because of the warranty , I really would of preferred to keep my ws6 ! Give me about another year and I will have another ws6 .

"Because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of shit. That's all it is, isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for now, for your customer's sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality product from me."

- Tommy Boy

• Upvote 1

"Because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of shit. That's all it is, isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for now, for your customer's sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality product from me."

- Tommy Boy

Great movie ! :)

The decline of the f-body was due to the increasing number of faggots, yuppies, fat girls, an increasing number of males with a decreased penis size... ect. These factors are directly proportionate to the increased number of mustangs sold. Think of when you used to see mullets with cutoff jeans/tshirts, you now see "guys" with emo haircuts wearing womens jeans.

The government also paid GM to cease production, because the stock ls1 was almost too powerful for the common man to harness. Ever since the lt1 was introduced, mustangs have overpopulated rearview mirrors across the country.

Let the truth be told!!!!!!

Oh and welcome! clean ride ya got. and to your best friend tell him to quit post whoring. Not too many people like that around here

Not truth , but still funny.

I bought a 06 gt only because of the warranty , I really would of preferred to keep my ws6 ! Give me about another year and I will have another ws6 .

WOAH!!! you sold your WS6 for a GT!!! wow!! thats crazy!! but everyone has there reasons! Hope it was worth it

The decline of the f-body was due to the increasing number of faggots, yuppies, fat girls, an increasing number of males with a decreased penis size... ect. These factors are directly proportionate to the increased number of mustangs sold. Think of when you used to see mullets with cutoff jeans/tshirts, you now see "guys" with emo haircuts wearing womens jeans.

The government also paid GM to cease production, because the stock ls1 was almost too powerful for the common man to harness. Ever since the lt1 was introduced, mustangs have overpopulated rearview mirrors across the country.

this is the only time i will ever give you pos rep.

I met you Saturday night up at Sonic, me and the two other guys walked over and talked to you and your buddies with the bikes

are u the one that walked up to me when i was talking to cam ( the kid in the red mustang). i think you were in a red shirt

Guest mitsumodder
my personal opinion is going from an intrgra to a mustang is moving down in the world...you have twice as many cylinders that go just as slow as the 4 you were running.

JRS dont listen to the 4-cyl havin' hater crew. they are jealous that they have to spend 3 times as much to sniff a 12 second timeslip as you do.

If you need any modding advice feel free to PM me i ate, slept, and breathed 2valve modular stangs for years. midpipe, pullies = solid 13's

JRS dont listen to the 4-cyl havin' hater crew. they are jealous that they have to spend 3 times as much to sniff a 12 second timeslip as you do.

If you need any modding advice feel free to PM me i ate, slept, and breathed 2valve modular stangs for years. midpipe, pullies = solid 13's

I am right there with you! Started with a 98gt.

"No Replacement for Displacement"

you are so into the old times, its not hard to put turbo imports into the 13's unless they are FWD ....13's is like so 1999 for any street cars.

and WELCOME to the site my friend!