• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

List 'em all!

I'll start:

CRAWDAD

AkumaNoPhaggo

in before "El Borracho"

Don't hate me cause I beat you at your own game! I told you I can talk shit. I am good at what I do!

Brush up a little before you bring the noise this way.

let me help you out. Everytime I bust your balls, write it down on a 3x5 index card and then throw it in a basket. by the end of the year your basket will be full. When you start shit talking you will have a whole basket full of AMMO! :bangbang:

Don't hate me cause I beat you at your own game! I told you I can talk shit. I am good at what I do!

let me help you out. Everytime I bust your balls, write it down on a 3x5 index card and then throw it in a basket. by the end of the year your basket will be full. When you start shit talking you will have a whole basket full of AMMO! :bangbang:

This made me LOL

What the fuck game are talking about, your car is beat and slow....your a turd...id rather rock out a BC edition camaro then your gt500

pretty much everyone after 2003/2004

This made me shed a man tear :(

I'll now turn emo and commit suicide with a rusty butter knife. Then hopefully I'll be reincarnated as the child of a member that joined before 2004 so that I can sneak and read the threads over their shoulder without ridicule. :D

El Borracho & Sweet8Tooth

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc84/croz98gt/2babies.jpg

Crawdad is picking on me!

at least i got no tribal tats, brah.

is this you trying to bust my balls? you're not getting any laughs, save for maybe you mustang circle jerk squad that's been shitting up The Oven for 2 weeks. jesus dude there's way more things to pick on me about.

i've got nothing wrong with you picking on me, every post you make is another affirmation of your complete lack of a clue as to why everyone thinks you're the kind of douchebag that needs a GT500 to validate himself.

i don't know if you're actually this big a douche in person but there's certain kinds of jackasses that are welcome and certain kinds that aren't. i'm the kind that provides at least mild amusement to the mods at a rate consistent enough to keep me from being banned. the only reason you haven't been banned is the principle that the mods don't ban idiots just for being idiots. please do us a favor and just stop being a d-bag.

Fuck you, cocky fucktard. Shut your salad tosser before I bring "the noise" your way.

Do me a favor, take the dick out of your mouth long enough to shut it.