People you'd like to see banned

El Karacho1647545492

I could probably use a ban or two.

I drive a ricy car, only go to meets on a monthly basis, my wing is bigger than Crawdads mouth, my exhaust looks like it could suck up a basketball, oh ya and my wheels are black ... which at this point should be an auto-ban.

Oh and my pong skillz are epic. (we asians got math, and pong on lockdown bitches ... too bad my weiners so iddy biddy, another bannable offense, go ahead ask phils mom)

wow, just wow

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey CRAWDAD, don't worry about these fucks that want you banned. You have a faster car than they do AND you actually go to the track instead of running your mouth and not showing up becasue an axle broke or a spark plug is missing.

These lazy keyboard cowboy cocksuckers have nothing better to do than hate a motherfucker like you, a racer. After all this is Columbus RACING! WTF are you doing here CRAWDAD? A racer with a fast Mustang - why the fuck should you NOT be banned.

Fuck these pussy motherfuckers who think they can talk shit on the Net and pretend their words don't actually mean something, hiding behind the idea that this is some sort of fantasy land. They are the bitches who get pissed at others for cutting them off in traffic AND get pissed at the motherfucker they cut off in traffic for being in their way. They're just lowlife fools who deserve nothing more than the woman they jerk off to from the Pics and Vids section. Fucking fags - you know who you are.

And what? If you are pissed by now and think I should be banned - fuck you - you are the ones I'm talking about.

• Confused 1

Hey CRAWDAD, don't worry about these fucks that want you banned. You have a faster car than they do AND you actually go to the track instead of running your mouth and not showing up becasue an axle broke or a spark plug is missing.

These lazy keyboard cowboy cocksuckers have nothing better to do than hate a motherfucker like you, a racer. After all this is Columbus RACING! WTF are you doing here CRAWDAD? A racer with a fast Mustang - why the fuck should you NOT be banned.

Fuck these pussy motherfuckers who think they can talk shit on the Net and pretend their words don't actually mean something, hiding behind the idea that this is some sort of fantasy land. They are the bitches who get pissed at others for cutting them off in traffic AND get pissed at the motherfucker they cut off in traffic for being in their way. They're just lowlife fools who deserve nothing more than the woman they jerk off to from the Pics and Vids section. Fucking fags - you know who you are.

And what? If you are pissed by now and think I should be banned - fuck you - you are the ones I'm talking about.

A little too emotional over all of this it seems. Atleast you have an opinion of your own.

I hope I don't take the internet this seriously when I am 33 years old.

I think Brian said it best, "CR is my stress relief. If you think people act the same in person that they do on the computer, well, you're wrong."

:cool:

This thread is gay as fuck, because guess what... the mods dont give a shit who anyone on here wants to be banned. Theres like seventy three moderators, none of which seem to have anything remotely important to do other than pound the refresh button harder than I pound Hal's mom. Believe me, if someone on here deserves a ban, they will be bant... OHNOEZ!

PS: I spit Hot Fiyah.

Who ah da best five rappers of all tyme? Dylan, Dylan, Dylan Dylan Dylan.

This wasn't a ban request thread, this was just me doing my job; posting threads in the kitchen that cause everyone to say LOOK AT ME I'M YELLING ON THE INTERNET.

mission accomplished I'd say.

Have I not pissed anyone off enough, yet?

F-bodies suck

Mustangs suck

Vettes suck

FWD sucks

OSU sucks

You suck

Your mamma sucks. Often.

This thread sucks.

I have no milk, which means no cereal and no car to get it...

I suck. :(

At least we don't mix our coolant.

:asshole:

Who ah da best five rappers of all tyme? Dylan, Dylan, Dylan Dylan Dylan.

This wasn't a ban request thread, this was just me doing my job; posting threads in the kitchen that cause everyone to say LOOK AT ME I'M YELLING ON THE INTERNET.

mission accomplished I'd say.

indeed