Hangouts

Bad78Cutlass

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any who, so bevis and butt head do put pennies into the car. they trade shit on ebay (meaningless items) for cash, but in no way shape or form is the car in there name, or do they ever drive it. maybe in and out of the garage but, they dont race the car, and its NOT FUCKING THEIRS. its the uncles who lets them wash it, wipe the tires off, and gaurd it at night. baiscally, the uncle has nutswingers.

heard from a unnamed source. a very close source.

any who, so bevis and butt head do put pennies into the car. they trade shit on ebay (meaningless items) for cash, but in no way shape or form is the car in there name, or do they ever drive it. maybe in and out of the garage but, they dont race the car, and its NOT FUCKING THEIRS. its the uncles who lets them wash it, wipe the tires off, and gaurd it at night. baiscally, the uncle has nutswingers.

Are you fucking their mom? Milf maybe?

I heard from a very good source too that they got harrassed in private school soo much that they had to be forced into home schooling.

I heard from a very good source too that they got harrassed in private school soo much that they had to be forced into home schooling.

Ok we're pissed now. Who in the hell did you hear this from? Yeah we're homeschooled but we're not sheltered or any of that crap. You got somethin to say from now on you come on down to our garage. We are dead serious, what do you want to do? We're gonna take care of this problem, so go tell who u want son.

similar source says they wear matching clothes as they are twins, im not kidding, they really do :nono:

We wear matching clothes?... you'd like that wouldn't ya. We're done talking over the computer about rather we own our cars or not. Nothing to discuss, simple as that, we own these cars. What part of that don't you understand?

Ok we're pissed now. Who in the hell did you hear this from? Yeah we're homeschooled but we're not sheltered or any of that crap. You got somethin to say from now on you come on down to our garage. We are dead serious, what do you want to do? We're gonna take care of this problem, so go tell who u want son.

Jarameee and justin are angry! You won't like us when we're angry! Come to the garage so we can politely ask you to leave since we had to be home schooled from already being picked on enough by all the meanies in public school.

And we never got harrased lol? Like I said in the other message we're 5'10 and 150 lbs no punk a$$ kid wants to mess with us. And note that I used the "$$" instead of the ss so no one gives us any crap about us cussing.

Holy shit you posted for yourself. 5'10, 150 isn't big and it doesn't mean you're not a couple of pussies. I mean you must be real hard asses not cussing and everything. :rolleyes:

You got busted out, nobody is going to believe a fucking word you say. Follow up on your never coming back on here. I'm sick of getting my hopes up

oh and you didn't call your triple post, go suck a bag of dicks

EPIC.

So who wants to take odds on whether these incestuous little faggots get their asses kicked by their uncle?

And we never got harrased lol? Like I said in the other message we're 5'10 and 150 lbs no punk a$$ kid wants to mess with us. And note that I used the "$$" instead of the ss so no one gives us any crap about us cussing.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/gunzsig.jpg