Hangouts

Bad78Cutlass

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't you know they are making a killing hustlin with their race car/sweet drag racing skills at white castle.

they must be. I shoulda been doin that when i was 15 instead of worrying about buying a nice, reliable DD for when I turned 16. What was I thinkin paying for all of my shit instead of having my parents do it for me, so i could illegally race my car in more than one way to make money?

And your calling us children, what kind of pos did you have when u were 15? We build our cars. NO ONE HAS MONEY IN OUR 2 CARS BUT US! You want to see some recipts with our names on them? We'll be glad to post the pics.

Ummm like most people I didn't have a fucking car at 15 because in the great state of Ohio your supposed to be 16 to be eligible to get a licence to drive a fucking car. I also wasnt going to spend all my money building a car to drag race before and had any on road driving experience. But I did however begin to modify my Camaro after almost a year of driving, all of which I paid for myself. Are you begining to see a patern here. So again fuck you, fuck off and fuck your parents. I hope they die too for raising two equally fucking retarded kids and setting them up for failure at such a young age. It will only be a matter of time before I see a headline about the two of you crashing into an office building or something of the sort. Your funeral would be one that I would attent, long enough to laugh in your parents face for giving birth to two fucking failures and thank them for teaching you enough to allow you to get yourselves killed.

yeah polaris is the best spot iv been to latly. and sry about saying "ricers" in that post above.. ha idk y i even put that in there because i dont hate on ricer all that much. my bad

Of course you don't hate on ricers, because you are one. Who in there right mind buys a V6 Mustang, and sprays it? Be like most of the smart people in the world and buy a fucking GT or better. And for that reason, you don't even have the right to say/type the word ricer.

Of course you don't hate on ricers, because you are one. Who in there right mind buys a V6 Mustang, and sprays it? Be like most of the smart people in the world and buy a fucking GT or better. And for that reason, you don't even have the right to say/type the word ricer.

Dude take a chill pill.

Ummm like most people I didn't have a fucking car at 15 because in the great state of Ohio your supposed to be 16 to be eligible to get a licence to drive a fucking car. I also wasnt going to spend all my money building a car to drag race before and had any on road driving experience. But I did however begin to modify my Camaro after almost a year of driving, all of which I paid for myself. Are you begining to see a patern here. So again fuck you, fuck off and fuck your parents. I hope they die too for raising two equally fucking retarded kids and setting them up for failure at such a young age. It will only be a matter of time before I see a headline about the two of you crashing into an office building or something of the sort. Your funeral would be one that I would attent, long enough to laugh in your parents face for giving birth to two fucking failures and thank them for teaching you enough to allow you to get yourselves killed.

Once again I say, crrazzzyyyy. This is the only thing we spend our money on, racing. And we're not failures. We drive it out in the street all the time whenever we have to move it, we know how to drive. Don't car eif we're "eligable" or not, we don't really care. We'll have temps in a month or two.