Hangouts

Bad78Cutlass

well friday and saterdays at sonic at polaris is really picking up again! i know people think it sucked ever since that big 71 bust but its slowly been picking back up. last night was really good actually! there were prob oh idk maybe 40-60 cars out there! you guys should start comming out! :)

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well friday and saterdays at sonic at polaris is really picking up again! i know people think it sucked ever since that big 71 bust but its slowly been picking back up. last night was really good actually! there were prob oh idk maybe 40-60 ricers out there! you guys should start comming out! :gay:

no thanks cumsquat, gas cost to much to see the fast and furious live.

+1 polaris sonic sucked even before people got busted there...it was just something to do, much better places now

Where? Whitecastles? seriously, I haven't been out doing this shit in a couple years. What are the good spots?

edit: typo

well friday and saterdays at sonic at polaris is really picking up again! i know people think it sucked ever since that big 71 bust but its slowly been picking back up. last night was really good actually! there were prob oh idk maybe 40-60 cars out there! you guys should start comming out! :)

We were out last night/this morning. Then we cruised to that white castle which was... interesting. And then went back to polaris where I proceeded to go 4/4 in foot race victories. In all seriousness, most of the spots that are left suck ballbag. So you are all invited to start hanging out at my house to drink wisky and play Wii, but you can only come over one at a time! And you have to wear running shorts.

Guest tbutera2112
We were out last night/this morning. Then we cruised to that white castle which was... interesting. And then went back to polaris where I proceeded to go 4/4 in foot race victories. In all seriousness, most of the spots that are left suck ballbag. So you are all invited to start hanging out at my house to drink wisky and play Wii, but you can only come over one at a time! And you have to wear running shorts.

this post is so full of win.....i lol'd

+rep

WONDERBRO!!!!

Shit, was it that obvious? lol

http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/pwoodland/th_phils-6.jpg + http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff241/mx3onfalkens/003-1.jpg = BRO RAPE!!

and retarded kids, http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:2w6q6rivprxu9M:http://www.inblakewetrust.com

We're 5'11" @ 150 lbs. And next time we go to the track we'll be making the passes on it because we're tall as any driver and all we need is our jacket on and helmet no one will see the difference. So if anyone wants to say something about our age, please keep it to yourself cause we don't wanna hear it.

Fuck that I'll say something about your age, your fucking children.(I'm speaking to both of you since you aparently sit on each others lap while posting) Your not even old enough to drive a fucking car much less drag race one anywhere. Do us all a favor and never come to a track meet, never come to any other organized CR meet, and enjoy white castle on the west side. I hope both of you get shot. If by chance the gang bangers dont find the two of you retarded enough to waste ammunition on at least cut off each others fingers so that you can never again post on this site or steer your rocket fast Cutlass down any street/strip. Kids like you are the problem with this board and bring all the negative attention that is not welcome hear. Pull you pre puberty dicks out of each others ass and go back to finger painting.

Fuck that I'll say something about your age, your fucking children.(I'm speaking to both of you since you aparently sit on each others lap while posting) Your not even old enough to drive a fucking car much less drag race one anywhere. Do us all a favor and never come to a track meet, never come to any other organized CR meet, and enjoy white castle on the west side. I hope both of you get shot. If by chance the gang bangers dont find the two of you retarded enough to waste ammunition on at least cut off each others fingers so that you can never again post on this site or steer your rocket fast Cutlass down any street/strip. Kids like you are the problem with this board and bring all the negative attention that is not welcome hear. Pull you pre puberty dicks out of each others ass and go back to finger painting.

holy shit yo lol

Shit, I was too busy typing my rant to realize the thread was already being saved.

And your calling us children, what kind of pos did you have when u were 15? We build our cars. NO ONE HAS MONEY IN OUR 2 CARS BUT US! You want to see some recipts with our names on them? We'll be glad to post the pics.

And your calling us children, what kind of pos did you have when u were 15? We build our cars. NO ONE HAS MONEY IN OUR 2 CARS BUT US! You want to see some recipts with our names on them? We'll be glad to post the pics.

where do you work as 15 year olds so you can buy and put all of your money into the cars?