Hangouts

Bad78Cutlass

Ok we're pissed now. Who in the hell did you hear this from? Yeah we're homeschooled but we're not sheltered or any of that crap. You got somethin to say from now on you come on down to our garage. We are dead serious, what do you want to do? We're gonna take care of this problem, so go tell who u want son.

I would take this as a threat and ban you, but your to small and young for it to be taken seriously. Rather than give you the boot I'll allow you to leave under your own power...

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok we're pissed now. Who in the hell did you hear this from? Yeah we're homeschooled but we're not sheltered or any of that crap. You got somethin to say from now on you come on down to our garage. We are dead serious, what do you want to do? We're gonna take care of this problem, so go tell who u want son.

:cool: I have brought out the billy tough nutz from inside. My work here is done.

:lol::funny:::lol:

so you just proved that our source was right about 1 thing, so im pretty sure he was right about everything else. do "we" weigh 150lbs combined? you two dick sharing nerds should have your own show. this is fucking hilarious, you are 150 lbs, and you are talking to grown ass men. this is what you buttfuckers remind me ofhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcY_veDqfkE

Guest tbutera2112
^^^^Hey WTF my rep didn't go up any, I still have the same amount of points.

I think I just became a victom of fake +rep. If I could take my +rep back I would and then I would feed you with endless amounts of the same fake rep you just supplied me with.:D

+rep for you sir

:ninja:

^^^^Hey WTF my rep didn't go up any, I still have the same amount of points.

I think I just became a victom of fake +rep. If I could take my +rep back I would and then I would feed you with endless amounts of the same fake rep you just supplied me with.:D

I swear I gave u some an I - rep 3 mods for fun...tryed to - rep brian said I couldn't rep him I've done it too much

• Upvote 1

Guest 614Streets

Ok come on guys I just went over to jermey and jussies house they are totally legit. I snapped a few pictures from inside the cars in question so here is proof they drive em!

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/204/445048602_69fb16df0d.jpg

PS. Their mom said no sleep overs tonight , oh well.

man they are 15 think back when you was 15 not so long ago.

When I was 15 I would take the keys to my moms old ford aspire and drive that bitch around the block like I was a badass! I even found a little gravel patch to do some "rally" racing in. Jeeze that was fun. (I flipped the car into a ditch 2 years later.)

Ok come on guys I just went over to jermey and jussies house they are totally legit. I snapped a few pictures from inside the cars in question so here is proof they drive em!

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/204/445048602_69fb16df0d.jpg

PS. Their mom said no sleep overs tonight , oh well.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :funny: