my Z vs. Ash's V

AJ

So, someone told me you built that ramp in the back of the church? I used to take my bike on it when I was a teenager and the church was much smaller.

this is true, i also had a hand in the rose hill trails that were in the woods behind the school.:bangbang:

its against the law to lower a cadillac in ohio look here......

www.bmv/ohiogm/cadillac.regulations.org

given my history its only normal to brake ohio law?

i really need to get a picture side by side of a stock C5Z to get a idea of how low it really is. hpfiend has an 03' thats bone stock and its almost 4" lower than his when we put them side by side.

Both plates are terrible. We know what motor is in it and we know it's a Z06.

most people think the CTS-V has the northstar engine in it. i think next year i'll get one for my car that says VTEC YO just to make you happy about not having a plate that states the obvious.

most people think the CTS-V has the northstar engine in it. i think next year i'll get one for my car that says VTEC YO just to make you happy about not having a plate that states the obvious.

I'll even chip in money for the VTEC YO plate, and you can get SLO G MA on the V. :rolleyes:

The second idea is actually worse than the first. :p

I'm going to get one that says S10 on it. Yeah. Baller. Shit yeah.

i really need to get a picture side by side of a stock C5Z to get a idea of how low it really is. hpfiend has an 03' thats bone stock and its almost 4" lower than his when we put them side by side.

This is true- his looks much wider and the tires look bigger even though they are the same dimensions. We do need to get some pics AJ.