Ouch

SpaceGhost

Watched a guy on a 6 cyclinder Harley bite it into the concrete wall on 670 today at 6pm ish. I stopped, and waited around with him until the squad came. Not a stitch of gear. Was unreal. Felt bad for the guy, 380-400 lbs most likely broke both his legs. Couldn't believe what I saw. Anyone who saw me a year ago had to be like holy shit! Hope he recovers, but I imagine it will be a while. I got a 2nd degree burn on my leg from setting that big ass bike on it's stand. Bike wasn't damaged very much, sissy bars work.

yeah i dont think there is such a thing as a 6 cylinder harley. if there is, ive never heard of it...

maybe it was a honda valykrie?

http://www.e-junkie.com/ej/media/content/44376.jpg

sucks for him though... did you see why he wrecked or anything?

That's it, I was basically saying a crusier. No, he said this was his second wreck, his helmet was on the back of his bike and his jacket was in the right saddle bag. :nono: He changed lanes to the left lane just after the big over pass on 670 west downtown, the road bends to the right there and there are many marks on the wall. I guess he just lost control. It was crazy to see a 400 lb man just tumbling like a rag doll.