Joe Biden stepping down....

Putty

Most likely to be replace by Hillary Clinton....Thoughts?

Said that is health is the reason he is not going to run for VP..

"Let me share some info with you that I have gotten from excellent sources within the DNC: On or about October 5th, Biden will excuse himself from the ticket, citing health problems, and he will be replaced by Hillary. This is timed to occur after the VP debate on 10/2."

I'm game :nod:

That would be a sad day for America. Let’s pretend that did happen. Obama and Clinton in the white house, then an assassination of either of them. That would set us back as a country years as far as racism and sexism. That could start a border line war in this country.

That would be a sad day for America. Let’s pretend that did happen. Obama and Clinton in the white house, then an assassination of either of them. That would set us back as a country years as far as racism and sexism. That could start a border line war in this country.

Wars weed out the pussies.

sad to see americans would actually wish a president would be assissinated, or would be president. Especially from someone who served, you might not agree with what a president does but christ if obama or hell if the unthinkable happened and hillary would get it the fact that you would want our president to be killed just because they don't follow your line is embarrassing.

ah fuck it, good thing there are keyboard warriors. Keeps retards from actually doing anything