Dont look now but...

DaddyBuiltRacing

USC is getting their asses handed to them by OSU....umm Oregon State that is :lol::lol: 21-0 at halftime and they are litterally getting ran all over by a 5'6 true freshman.

If they go down I bet they only move to say 10 or 11 when really they should drop further then that. I said it a week ago to some of my buckeye buddies...tOSU is not out of the picture just yet. There is far too many games ahead and teams ahead of the bucks all play each other.

Georgia vs Bama is gonna be a good game. Im rooting for Georgia since they are the higher ranked team. Bucks need all the help they can get!

I hope USC gets absolutely humiliated. And this vintage USC - they play great against good teams (e.g., tOSU, Michigan, Texas), and then get beat by the big underdogs (e.g., Stanford, UCLA, Oregon State in 2006).

As for tOSU not being out of the picture, yes, they are, and they deserve to be. Ohio State has no business whatsoever even coming close to getting mention for the National Championship game now or for some time to come. No, Ohio State should just play loose, get Pryor into full gear, have fun, run the table, and then go smoke some team in the Rose Bowl. That's a realistic goal, I think.

Dont worry the media will say "USC faught back brilliantly from a 21-0 deficit to lose by 6 points" Bullshit! They got owned tonight, you let a 5'6 dude run up the middle for 186yards, can you imagine what Beanie would've done to their asses!

Next up Georgia vs Alabama...OSU could move up 3 spots this weekend if Penn St loses to Illinois and OSU beats Minnesota.

USC should be around 15 honestly, they lost to prob the 7th or 8th best team in their conference

Dont rule the bucks out...if you look at upcoming games all the teams above OSU play each other litterally. Its all big12 and SEC.

Georgia vs Bama...im pulling for Gerogia cause Bama is the lower ranked team which would be easier to move below the bucks.

Penn St vs Illinois,..pulling for Illinois

Im as big of a bucks fan as they come... but no way in hell do they end up being ranked ahead of the trojans unless they lose again.

And USC is notorious for blowing "easy" games and then demolishing top ranked teams later on in the season. See past years when they lost to UCLA, Oregon state (06), and Stanford.

He does not have the balls to come around on this one. If he does my bet is he will use the ESPN logic of how great of a comback they tried.

I wonder how his browns will do in the pillow fight with the bengals this weekend?

sorry guys, i love the buckeyes, but they have no shot/right to get to the title game this year, even if they win out. which i am kinda scared of right now with penn state playin the way they are.

however i would LOVE to see a rose bowl rematch with usc with a healthy beenie and pryor in great form, what sucks though is that i bet usc drops MAYBE to #6 or #7, no way are the dumbass writers gonna let them drop too far, i've already heard the sympathy start, "this was just the perfect storm", NO it just shows that USC had no right to be the #1 team in the nation after beating up on Virginia, and our hurt buckeyes

sorry guys, i love the buckeyes, but they have no shot/right to get to the title game this year, even if they win out. which i am kinda scared of right now with penn state playin the way they are.

however i would LOVE to see a rose bowl rematch with usc with a healthy beenie and pryor in great form, what sucks though is that i bet usc drops MAYBE to #6 or #7, no way are the dumbass writers gonna let them drop too far, i've already heard the sympathy start, "this was just the perfect storm", NO it just shows that USC had no right to be the #1 team in the nation after beating up on Virginia, and our hurt buckeyes

Even with a healthy Beanie and more experienced Pryor USC will hand us our collective asses. What worries me is that there is a CHANCE both USC and OSU could be one loss teams which would mean we would meet in the Rose Bowl. That would suck. I say a chance because Penn State man-handled OSU (Oak) and we have yet to play them or a competitive Wisconsin or Mich State. While the Big Ten may not be competitive nationaly they do have some very talented teams.

Even with a healthy Beanie and more experienced Pryor USC will hand us our collective asses. What worries me is that there is a CHANCE both USC and OSU could be one loss teams which would mean we would meet in the Rose Bowl. That would suck. I say a chance because Penn State man-handled OSU (Oak) and we have yet to play them or a competitive Wisconsin or Mich State. While the Big Ten may not be competitive nationaly they do have some very talented teams.

I don't think we're going to get by Wisc AND Penn State.

I'd be we lose to at least one of them.

Dont worry the media will say "USC faught back brilliantly from a 21-0 deficit to lose by 6 points" Bullshit! They got owned tonight, you let a 5'6 dude run up the middle for 186yards, can you imagine what Beanie would've done to their asses!

Next up Georgia vs Alabama...OSU could move up 3 spots this weekend if Penn St loses to Illinois and OSU beats Minnesota.

USC should be around 15 honestly, they lost to prob the 7th or 8th best team in their conference

Dont rule the bucks out...if you look at upcoming games all the teams above OSU play each other litterally. Its all big12 and SEC.

Georgia vs Bama...im pulling for Gerogia cause Bama is the lower ranked team which would be easier to move below the bucks.

Penn St vs Illinois,..pulling for Illinois

Beanie would have done nothing. He's not that kind of running back. It did hurt to watch, though. They just couldn't get their shit together until the 2nd half and then it was too little, too late.

PS - At least they scored a touchdown. ;) I'm just joking, of course.