I know its earlyyy...

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

I go the mad river also I think passes are in the 200 range i didnt buy one last year and really regret it. I know Shanton goes also

i got mine through my HS last year and it was $250. prices are going up!

I live 25 mins away so I freguent up there weekly. I have had a season pass for the last 10 years and this will be the first year that I won't. Fortunatly but unfortunatly I won't get to see any snow this year. If you go to Adams ski shop you can purchase season passes for cheaper than Mad River sells them for. BTW for you military guys, the price is only $5 a night. Next year I will be back to hit some big air though, as long as I don't get deployed again.

Chris how do I winterize the seadoo? lol

Who winterizes? Real men ride all year round.:bangbang:

Actually I am getting ready to take the RXP in the have it serviced and shrink wrapped for the winter while I am gone. I am gonna throw some Stabil in it and yank the battery and call it winter ready. My 99s just got serviced and winterized. I am hoping to find one more day to take out the RXP before I take in out of service though. I hit up Shanton on Sat but he was whining about it be too cold.:D

I live 25 mins away so I freguent up there weekly. I have had a season pass for the last 10 years and this will be the first year that I won't. Fortunatly but unfortunatly I won't get to see any snow this year. If you go to Adams ski shop you can purchase season passes for cheaper than Mad River sells them for. BTW for you military guys, the price is only $5 a night. Next year I will be back to hit some big air though, as long as I don't get deployed again.

I know, thats a killer deal.

Who winterizes? Real men ride all year round.:bangbang:

Actually I am getting ready to take the RXP in the have it serviced and shrink wrapped for the winter while I am gone. I am gonna throw some Stabil in it and yank the battery and call it winter ready. My 99s just got serviced and winterized. I am hoping to find one more day to take out the RXP before I take in out of service though. I hit up Shanton on Sat but he was whining about it be too cold.:D

Shit.....

Word on the street a blue speedster 250 and a yellow speedster got ran out in Cumberland by my dudes Polaris ski??......

You woulda loved it I was up at 6am one morning riding smooth as glass everyday.

Almost sent my self to the hospital off a 8ft yacht wave........

Snowboarding will be epic. I'll be plowing all winter So even if it snows a shit ton the f250 can make it and I'll plow our way home:bangbang:

I know Sam ski's... that sounded gross