who's watching the debate?

Ry_Trapp01647545522

this debate is fucking stupid. what happened to the good ol' classic political debate? you know, the moderator asks a question, each candidate takes their 2 minutes to answer, then we go on the next question. no, they are trying to make them fight or something, and its rediculous.

McCain's presentation urks me. I respect him as an American/hero/politician/lady picking duties, but he's just not selling me.

The more makeup they put on the guy, the more it reminds me of seeing him in a casket. His delivery is flawed, character untestable, politics still up for debate.

McCain's presentation urks me. I respect him as an American/hero/politician/lady picking duties, but he's just not selling me.

The more makeup they put on the guy, the more it reminds me of seeing him in a casket. His delivery is flawed, character untestable, politics still up for debate.

I think we know alot more about McCain's character than the alternative.

If your refering to mccain thats a low blow the mans arms where fucked up it's hard for him to move. I may not like him as a president but he is an american hero.

im voting for mccain, obama was the one waving his finger around when mccain started making a point.

im voting for mccain, obama was the one waving his finger around when mccain started making a point.

Why do you hate bunnies?

I wish i had a updated graphics for my lie counter but it jumped from 64 to 78 in 1 debate. I bet it break 100 before the election!

Obama has no manners. Let a man finish what he has to say, then open your...

Atleast McCain has common courtesy to wait for the man to speak. I was hoping Obama's microphone exploded everytime he interupted McCain. I figured it would turn into...

I have a hard time letting someone who's full of shit finish talking, too.

Look above. See what I did there? ;)

So that makes it ok?

Where is the obama counter?

Most people with their own mind, awareness and common sense don't need a counter to be able to see lies from any politician unlike some people. ;)

How about googling "Obama lies" for starters? Of course, I'm assuming you can tell the difference between which ones are lies and which ones are just cheap slander shots.