College Football Thread...

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need another fullback like Matt Keller. Oh the gool ol days.

Carlos Hyde could be pretty good. Wasn't he the nation's top rated fullback?

They have him listed as the top FB for some reason but he's going to play running back. He's the number 27 running back in the nation, you dont put him at FB haha. But i've seen crazier things from Tressel like having Troy Smith return punts his freshman year

They should do what a lot of teams do, just take a backup linebacker with decent skills and convert him to fullback

Tried that this year with Curtis Terry and Austin Spitler and it failed. They have Jermil Martin from Glenville he's redshirting this year. He is the future FB for the Bucks.

We need another fullback like Matt Keller. ?

He was not that good. Nicky Sualua was by far one of the best OSU has had. Ray Small has alot more speed than u guys think. He is lazy as hell. He was the only guy capable of and beating ginn in a foot race. Tressel is not giving him playing time because he has a piss-poor attitude. Lack of playing time is his fault.

He was not that good. Nicky Sualua was by far one of the best OSU has had. Ray Small has alot more speed than u guys think. He is lazy as hell. He was the only guy capable of and beating ginn in a foot race. Tressel is not giving him playing time because he has a piss-poor attitude. Lack of playing time is his fault.

Umm I dont think Ray can beat Ginn in a foot race. Ginn Sr claimed that he was the most explosive player he has ever coached, but when a kid is being recruited by major colleges your supposed to hype them up. Supposedly Gonzo was faster in the 40 but the times arent close. Ginn Ran 4.29 on a bum ankle, Gonzo went 4.4. I read an article the other day with Ginn and he said he has never ran full speed. He said that there has never been a time when he felt that he had to run his hardest lmfao. I would love to have that kind of speed. I agree with the Nicky Sualua comment as well, that guys was good. Back in the days when OSU actually had an offense.

Yup, read this one

http://www.cleveland.com/osu/index.ssf/2008/11/osu_suspends_unhappy_wr_small.html

Now read this part very closely

"Ken Small said Tressel did that to assure that Small could not red-shirt this season, because he was encouraging his son to think about faking an injury, receiving a medical red-shirt for playing in fewer than four games, and then having two years of eligibility left at another school."

Dad was trying to talk him into faking an injury...