cruise to trails

Cordell

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*chime*

I'll be at Jegs at 7 to leave at 730 for Trails.

Ben, you can have a child in the car, just have them wear a helmet. I've made a few 11.0 passes with Jordan, who's eight.

All I have is my helmet, oh well. We will be at JEGs at 7ish!

damn 6 am, tjs does sound good though..... why not meet there instead of jegs?

small parking lot an not alot of pople have the gear to run on the highway so main street works best but doesnt matter to me ive got the bike that day

Guest tbutera2112
i may show up for breakfast then just break away from the group when we hit 310 and swing by and pickup my gf...she lives like 3miles off of 40

small parking lot an not alot of pople have the gear to run on the highway so main street works best but doesnt matter to me ive got the bike that day

not that small, not that far from main. im just throwing out some ideas, doesn't really matter to me.

Guest tbutera2112
oh yea...if i go with you guys, ide prefer if i can cram in behind anthony and his trailer...ill be driving very illegally so i dont wanna be in the front or back of the crowd, so i figure driving behind a trailer would be best... im sure nothing would happen, but better safe than sorry...i dont wanna lose my license till im 21 lol

oh yea...if i go with you guys, ide prefer if i can cram in behind anthony and his trailer...ill be driving very illegally so i dont wanna be in the front or back of the crowd, so i figure driving behind a trailer would be best... im sure nothing would happen, but better safe than sorry...i dont wanna lose my license till im 21 lol

anthonys close enough im sure hes driving his car

Guest tbutera2112
anthonys close enough im sure hes driving his car

i thought he was trailering it incase anyone breaks their car at the track...oh well...idc where im at, but if theres no trailer i just wanna cram into the middle so im incognito :ninja:

btw im def going to go...so where/when are we meeting?

Jegs at 7am, TeeJays at 6am.

FYI, I will have my kids, we won't be back home until 9pm tomorrow due to my flight back from Maine, and I still have to get the car ready for the track. I may not do the 6am thing, it depends, but I will be at Jegs on time.

Guest tbutera2112
only 20% chance of rain, ive also been watching...and paul ill call you at like 5 45 and find out where to go since nobody will tell me where teejays is at!!

only 20% chance of rain, ive also been watching...and paul ill call you at like 5 45 and find out where to go since nobody will tell me where teejays is at!!

I already posted it for you. Just north of 70 on brice rd.