cruise to trails

Cordell

Guest tbutera2112
I already posted it for you. Just north of 70 on brice rd.

fuckin a...could it be any farther into reynoldsburg? im just paranoid lol...ill be there at 6...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
paul, whats the best way to get there? i really dont want to drive through reynoldsburg....if i go up broad to 270 and get on 70 and get off at brice, do i just head north and ill see it?

Guest tbutera2112
go to bed you fuckin loser...oh wait...im still up too...damnit if i knew it was taking so long i woulda came and hung out, ive been bored as fuck and i cant sleep for shit tonight...i went to bed at 9 damnit and here i am

Guest tbutera2112
oh yea....did a tune up fix it? when i drove it the other day it didnt seem like a horrible misfire, even though it definately puttered

Guest tbutera2112

so are we still on today?

oh yea and anthony, i had a dream last night about racing and you ended up calling me and your car ran an 8.52, you were stoked....haha i guess your vtec kicked in

The one day I cant go my ass passes out at midnight :( I'm perky and alive for no damn reason!!!!!!!!!!!

U=fail you should probably go click the red x of the corner of your screen,

Ok ill be nice sucks u can't come goodluck in training ill send u updatesss on how many passes I make