cruise to trails

Cordell

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll show up about 7:20, so we can cruise to the track about 7:45. I intend on getting there when the gates open. Hopefully Anthony will join us. This is what we did in May, I am just waiting on Anthony to chime in.

I will be there! I am going to bring my 10 year old step son (Jake) for his first race-anything experience. Hopefully this will really get him into cars! Wonder if they will let him ride with me down the track if I take it easy?

I will be there! I am going to bring my 10 year old step son (Jake) for his first race-anything experience. Hopefully this will really get him into cars! Wonder if they will let him ride with me down the track if I take it easy?

so long as you dont run 13.99 or faster they wont care.

Guys this isant an excuse thread if ur gonna post that ur gonna be there, if not shhit in another thread. See I could be a mod haha

Ill be there bright an early meet at 7ish leave at 730 gates open at 8 am an I'm sure anthony an brian need to do stuff for the meet see u there guys

Your mom, Greg.

Seriously, I'm gonna call Jim tomorrow and remind him.

Breakfast: How about the S&S across from Hooters right off of Main Street? Meet at 6am and hit Jegs after?

i love yeah man, but fuck that 6am shit. ill be at jegs at 715 with bob evans