wtb lsx car sell me your shit!

phil

ok ive had it. i want an lsx. m6 6500-8k. sell me your car. prefferebly camaro, but ill take a bird as well. send pics info and your wifes nudies. i want a car by next weekend so show me what you got

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope your paying cash and or have a nice down payment for it if you are taking a loan. When i get mine almost 2 years ago i had a hard time getting a loan with my dad who has near perfect credit. But if you can swing it now is the time to buy. They are showing up all over the place.

the problem was i wanted a m6 but could never fins one for the right price. but having a slick ass income now is going to help that situation out. :) i love personal training on the side of verizon.

All the cool people are buying automatic f bodies.

i dont want to be cool. i want to be a post whoring, 6 speed driving, dick head for the next 2 y2ears of my life. being cool takes to much. you have to wear nice clothes, talk to cute girls, and do some kind of innocent drug. i have "fat" chicks, racquetball clothes, and drink to much. i fail epically. :(

:cool: Sweet. I'd love to see it when it's done. I kinda lost interest in it and it became a daily beater.

i pmed you and you didnt pm me back you asshole. thats what you get. i had $ dick. now im stuck possibly getting a formula. but a nice formula at that :cool:

How bout I send you pics of me instead. Will that make it up to you?

dont pm me pics of you. post them in the thread. the less clothing the more tempted i am to buy the car. no homo

damn straight Anthony. God bless you for trying to talk some sense into Phil.

:wtf: i didnt say i wasnt going to get it. i have to go to the bank dick weed. now where are those pics? hmmmmmmmmmmm