ZX9r or z1000

armin922

Ok, im torn between the two and i dont know what i want. I do like the zx9r and there is one that im looking for thats a 95 and its $2000. The z1000 on the other hand are pretty rare to find and go for about 5-6000. Is there anything i should look out for between the bikes? I might consider the zx9 because its cheap but im not to sure yet.

great bikes but not the best at above 100mph youll get blown off...

I'm quoting this because it has to be the single dumbest thing I've ever seen.

Anyways, the Z1000 definitely gets my vote. Its an awesome bike.

Or he's never ridden a motorcycle past 65MPH.

I wish I could express in words how much joy it gives me to come flying up on some squid riding full fuck on the freeway and throwing my hands in the air like I'm going to get blown off the bike.

That, and riding next to spandex biker fags in packs, putting it in 1st and holding it at a steady 9 or 10k rpm while acting like I'm pedaling.

Life is all about the small things.

I wish I could express in words how much joy it gives me to come flying up on some squid riding full fuck on the freeway and throwing my hands in the air like I'm going to get blown off the bike.

That, and riding next to spandex biker fags in packs, putting it in 1st and holding it at a steady 9 or 10k rpm while acting like I'm pedaling.

Life is all about the small things.

Ahahahahahaaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the pedaling thing. That always about makes me piss my pants I laugh so hard.