Lil Wayne

Chad is Dead

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo yo yo, bust a cap, smack a ho, 911's a joke, money. That is about 99% of rap summed up.

I can picture you saying this while stepping out of a double wide with the swagger of a redneck with a freshly cut mullet.

If you would have said 99% of rap is Boats and Hoes then you would have been closer to the truth :p

All rap now is some dude with a goofy voice and a voice-effect-synthesizer-thingy talking about how hes all about this shawty in the club and how he is going to take her for a ride on his twenty fo's, spending his mad cash dawg

And all country is some guy yelping about how his dog died and his wife left him. And all rock and roll is about how mad someone is and how they hate their mothers. And all pop is about how they were in love and now he/she wants them back..........blah blah blah.

You can't examine small segments of industries and paint the whole segment with a broad brush. There is talent in all ranges of music.

Lil Weezy, is a pretty good rapper. And Jay Z doesn't even roll on twenty fo's no mo. The game is changing.....up date your deck, yO.

I can picture you saying this while stepping out of a double wide with the swagger of a redneck with a freshly cut mullet.

If you would have said 99% of rap is Boats and Hoes then you would have been closer to the truth :p

1000000% about ass!

To quote one of my favs:

"Big Booty Hoes"

(feat. Too $hort)

[Too $hort]

Beeotch!

Talk about these hoes Big..

[Notorious B.I.G.]

I got a bitch that suck my dick til I nut

Spit it on my gut and slurp that shit back up

Ain't that a slut (HELL YEA) she even take it in the butt

Fuck for bout a hour, now she want a golden shower

You didn't know that we be pissin on hoes, bitch (BEOTCH)

Luke and Biggie straight shittin on hoes, bitch (BEOTCH)

Lick your toes, bitch? (BEOTCH) Fuck no, you must be crazy

Squirt in your face and then I'm Swayze (bitch)

Recognize G, straight up, I can't knock ya

After Big Poppa, fuck ALL of Junior M.A.F.I.A.

The whole clique, dick sucked, ass licked

Leave your number by the phone, bring yo' ass on home

I roam in Lexuses and Benzes, the fly way

With the flyest bitch gettin head on the highway (ridin)

My way deep throat on Luke's boat

When the moon rises, I'm cumin in her eyes-es (do it)

Just the way players play

Leave it up to me, I get fucked all day (yeah)

Sucked all day, smokin blunts, countin cheese

Fucking bitches til they assholes bleed

What you say ba-by

[Chorus: Too $hort, Biggie (repeat 2X)]

[$hort] All I want is hoes, big booty hoes

[b.I.G] Check it out, here's another one

[$hort] All I want is hoes, big booty hoes

"Don't take em to the crib unless they bonin"

[Notorious B.I.G.]

Uhh.. uhh..

Biggie bag bitches from barbecues to barmitzvah's

The dick don't fit, use your lips cause.. (use em)

I'm feelin kinda itchy for a quickie

Don't take off your coat, all you got to do is lick me

Me eat you, I beat you, then greet you to the door bitch

Cause I don't love you no more

Which one of these hoes in the lobby wanna slob me

You know me, I like my dick Brown like Bobby

Jim Duke shoot, then the bitch get the boot

unless she lick ass and blow dicks like flutes

I like em cute, round tits and fat asses

Educated, so I can bust off on they glasses

I wanna cum on your tongue and gums, all night

The bitch drink nuts by the pint

[Too $hort]

Drink it bitch!

All of these hoes do that shit

[Chorus]

[Too $hort]

It's after midnight, it's time to come up

Fuckin with some sluts tryin to bust a nut

I ain't seen this many hoes in a long time

I wanna make em all mine (get down hoe)

but it's gettin kinda late, and I cain't wait

Bitch fuck a first date

I pulled out my dick, she called me rude..

.. but then she ate it like food (tramp)

Then she noticed the limp and the whip

Recognize game, you've been pimped by a pimp

Throw all that trick shit, out the window

You come up short tryin to doubt the pimp hoe

Too $hort baby, straight from Oakland

Hoe money is my fix and I can't be broken

Freak bitches all on my dick

We on some Brooklyn - Oakland, California shit (beotch!)

[Chorus]

[Too $hort]

You knew I was a dog when you met me bitch (BITCH)

Ha ha, fo' sho' (YEAHH)

Tell you anything you wanna hear right about now

To the spot, that's where we goin baby

See we goin to the spot

Do our thang like we always do

You ain't know?

Sidenote.....I think Biggie is one of the most over rated of all time.QUOTE]

The guy was alright but he wasnt as great as people say. What defines great rapper? Lyrics, sales, influence on culture, flow? I would put Mr Mathers up there amongst the best, lyrically the dude is a monster. Listen to the song No Apologies and you will see whats up.

I would also say Fabolous is up there but he only sings freaking love songs, same with LL Cool J...ever heard Jack the Ripper strikes back?

The guy was alright but he wasnt as great as people say. What defines great rapper? Lyrics, sales, influence on culture, flow? I would put Mr Mathers up there amongst the best, lyrically the dude is a monster. Listen to the song No Apologies and you will see whats up.

I would also say Fabolous is up there but he only sings freaking love songs, same with LL Cool J...ever heard Jack the Ripper strikes back?

Biggie, overrated? Are you kidding me? He had amazing flow, and some of the best and most creative lyrics of any rapper EVER.

And yes, I used to be a big Eminem fan before he got all gay and shit. Slim Shady and Marshall Mathers LP were both great albums, but as time went on he started to suck ass. Encore was the biggest piece of shit I've ever listened to. No Apologies is the only decent song he's had in a loooong time.

And I've always liked Fabolous. He is definitely one of the best rappers out there

Biggie, overrated? Are you kidding me? He had amazing flow, and some of the best and most creative lyrics of any rapper EVER.

And yes, I used to be a big Eminem fan before he got all gay and shit. Slim Shady and Marshall Mathers LP were both great albums, but as time went on he started to suck ass. Encore was the biggest piece of shit I've ever listened to. No Apologies is the only decent song he's had in a loooong time.

And I've always liked Fabolous. He is definitely one of the best rappers out there

If you like the sound of a fat man that sounds like he has down syndrom, cause thats what biggies flows sounded like. I agree that Encore sucked huge dong! But hopefully King Mathers is better

if you dont like lil wayne your racist!

Call me David Duke, dude, I HATE rap. And not because of the lyrics.

No, I hate rap because it's fucking annoying. The bad drum machine tracks, the looped samples, and the "singers" who all sound like they have Downs, asthma, or pituitary problems. There's 99% of rap. Prove me wrong. Find, let's say, 20 rap videos where every single note or beat in the song is produced by a real person playing a real instrument. Now, show me ONE of those videos where the song made it into the top 40 for rap.

im not much a fan of rap. most of it i think is shit anymore. the only talented rapper ive ever heard is NAS. he might be the only one i think i could listen to on a regular basis without wanting to shove a pen in my eardrum.

Call me David Duke, dude, I HATE rap. And not because of the lyrics.

No, I hate rap because it's fucking annoying. The bad drum machine tracks, the looped samples, and the "singers" who all sound like they have Downs, asthma, or pituitary problems. There's 99% of rap. Prove me wrong. Find, let's say, 20 rap videos where every single note or beat in the song is produced by a real person playing a real instrument. Now, show me ONE of those videos where the song made it into the top 40 for rap.

Says the guy sitting at home surrounded by candles playing Kenny G music.

man wayne sucks lol. im so sick of his shit. he may have a few hot beats, but thast about it... i think as a lyricist he sucks ass.

the best lyricists IMO:

pac

big

nas

jay

em

i think story raps will be making a comeback here soon... no one really says anything anymore... most of the popular shit now is about bitches, bling and tearin the club up... not that there is anythign wrong with tearin the club up...

man wayne sucks lol. im so sick of his shit. he may have a few hot beats, but thast about it... i think as a lyricist he sucks ass.

the best lyricists IMO:

pac

big

nas

jay

em

Pac

Nas

Jay/Em

Big

Eminem doesnt get as much credit because he makes a lot of off the wall funny stuff. The only reason I have him lower on the list is because of that. When he isnt playing around he's definitely up there with Pac and Nas. On the other hand Big's flow was good but not number two good. I still dont see why people have him so high up on the list.

Ill leave you all with this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIT3xvCHQG4