How to text?

Putty

Try texting Google, 466-453. Its obviously not a full number but it's always worked on every phone ive ever had.

What is this before I text it....dont wanna sign myself up for the google fruit of the month club...

lolerskates

Laughing with or at me....?

What is this before I text it....dont wanna sign myself up for the google fruit of the month club...

Its Google via text. whatever question you would normally type into google, text it to that number and it will give you (although a bit limited) answer. If you want chinese food. Type in "chinese food 43235" (the zip code your in) and see what pops up. I use it rather than paying 1.75$ to call 411.

Verizon doesn't support it.

Hmmmm, maybe Sprint does not either. How do I ask that....Ahhh, I was trying to text a TV show 646464 and it failed...what gives?

Its Google via text. whatever question you would normally type into google, text it to that number and it will give you (although a bit limited) answer. If you want chinese food. Type in "chinese food 43235" (the zip code your in) and see what pops up. I use it rather than paying 1.75$ to call 411.

Geez....do you work for NASA....I did not know this...thanks.

I can text google with sprint but it take awhile to return the text. Friends of mine on other networks get almost instant responses

Sprint here, haven't had a problem. Don't think I ever did with my TMobile phone, either. Usually an instant repsonse, too.

Fuck texting, send money to me directly and I'll handle it for you. I'll PM you my PO Box address.

;)

When a show says "text the word money to 646464"

How the hell do you do this? When I text, it has to be to a 555-874-1212 type thing....an actual phone number or it rejects it.