Wifes car broken into at my house.

Linc5.0

so my wife forgot to pull her MDX into the garage sunday night and left her doors unlocked. Well the one night this happens someone snatches her Ipod and pocket book....we report it no big deal.

Well she forgets that a credit card was in there and now she has acouple charges on it...One was at Hudson st. Pizza, which I have never heard of. Anyone heard of this? I suspect its on East Hudson on the east side of 71 aka.shitsville.

so my wife forgot to pull her MDX into the garage sunday night and left her doors unlocked. Well the one night this happens someone snatches her Ipod and pocket book....we report it no big deal.

Well she forgets that a credit card was in there and now she has acouple charges on it...One was at Hudson st. Pizza, which I have never heard of. Anyone heard of this? I suspect its on East Hudson on the east side of 71 aka.shitsville.

IM think the pizza place is called Ohio State Pizza, its at the corner of Indiananola and Hudson st across from the UDF

here is the google map link

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=navclient&gfns=1&um=1&q=Ohio+State+Pizza&fb=1&cid=0,0,17635694697843264918&sa=X&oi=local_result&resnum=1&ct=image

Maybe this pizza joint has a security camera. Might be able to find out who is using the card.

Unless it was delivered, but then you'd have their address anyways.

Goodluck. Cops wont do anything so if you want to investigate its totally up to you to do all the work. Goodluck though.

Why does it have to be shitsville? Hell I grew up there and I am still in the area hanging out. Mark is right it is Ohio state pizza. If not there is a pizza place across the street from wendy's called hudson st. pizza or some-shit. They have cameras also but I do not know if they even have theres on. Go there and get the info! The guys there are fairly decent

Why does it have to be shitsville? Hell I grew up there and I am still in the area hanging out. Mark is right it is Ohio state pizza. If not there is a pizza place across the street from wendy's called hudson st. pizza or some-shit. They have cameras also but I do not know if they even have theres on. Go there and get the info! The guys there are fairly decent

Thanks for the info. I call it shitsville cuz I have mowed there through the years and people have really let there homes go to shit. That is all. Wasnt insinuating the people were, sorry if it came off that way.

Why does it have to be shitsville?

Because that area is a shit-hole, and most of it should be burned to the ground. Majority of the tenants in that area are shitty too.

Wasnt insinuating the people were, sorry if it came off that way.

Don't worry, they are. I've dealt personally with enough people in that area to know that the majority of them are, at best, leaches on society.