Anyone wanna play some football?

DaddyBuiltRacing

Since the coldness has started to creep in, the leaves are starting to change, and football is in full effect it got me to thinking. Lets organize a football game. Im sure there are people on here you would love to get a good shot in on (prob me lol). Theres a football field near campus on Kenny Rd. I was just gauging intrest in this Sunday around 11am? Let me know if youd be down so I can get more people intrested

Edited due to me being an idiot and putting saturday instead of sunday

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck that place, that's where I hurt my back at nationals. There are big fields in Westerville on Cleveland Avenue too.

I'm in.

Edit: Just saw it's this Saturday, sorry I'm out. Make it next weekend and I'm in.

Edit #2: How about football this weekend, rugby next?

Sunday not saturday. If i'm the only one that shows up i'll be heartbroken lol. I got a ball btw, anyone have orange cones? the field isnt lined so we'd have to set em up for boundries.

heh, from a previous cone war i have some.

Ok lets solve this with a poll...

Saturday Noon?

Saturday 1pm

Sunday 11am

Sunday 1pm

Any other time frames. Im just trying to get it in early so people can go watch real football lol.

I call anywhere that i get to hit people. Most times I get stuck at qb, cause I have an arm and people dont want me hitting them lol

I may be there. I call out of shape running back and outside line backer.

My fav positions. I always played outside linebacker in school. I wish I had time on the weekends. I'd really love to come out for this. :(

Edit:

Well, I just cried like a little girl and said, "Ahhh, people are playing football this weekend... :( "

She said, [pause], "You can go if you want."

Do I fall for this come Sunday? I'm fairly certain this is either a trap or an opportunity to add to the "relationship bank". And we all know how well banks are currently doing. I'll be repaying it big-time later. :confused:

LOL ^^^^.... I could play on Saturday but not Sunday :(

Side note....Is there anywhere to play basketball around Dublin? Community Center, Church, Etc?

They have a court on Coffman and Emerald parkway (where they do the Dublin Irish Festival) that has lights that are manually operated so people play there on Saturday mornings and nights from time to time. And search Dublin recreation center for their address. They play there almost daily.

Yeah we could do the practice field by the horseshoe, parking is kinda limited there though but it is a nicer field. Lets get this organized and settled by tomorrow so everyone has time to figure out what they are doing

I say 1pm at the practice fields if parking is a issue then we go to kenny and lane.

Everyone make sure you bring cleats or you will get burnt. That field is really fast and I doubt you want your ankles broken lol.