Now, this guy is a great role model

TimTaylor751647545500

Police are asking for the public's help to find the man who repeatedly punched a 16-year-old girl in the face at a McDonald's restaurant in South Los Angeles.

The victim was attacked while in line at the McDonalds at 7123 Crenshaw Boulevard at about 10:15 a.m. on Sept. 14, 2008. Police say the suspect and the teen got into an argument about who was first in line, and he struck her repeatedly in the face.

Anyone with information about the man's identity is urged to call detectives at the LAPD's 77th Street Division at 213-473-4861

http://video.knbc.com/player/?id=715862

She got told three times, ha

I just couldn't help but fucking start laughing. What an :asshole: lol

and he did it with what looks to be his two kids there too :(

Noticed that, too.

I've gotten my dumbass involved in situations like this too many times. Just too many people in this world with no damn self control. I don't how many times I've been around a fight or something and have been shocked by how many people just stand there dumbfounded. Don't get me wrong, I'll let a fair fight or someone who maybe deserves a quick ass whooping, go on for a moment, but at a point, especially in such an unfair fight, you can't just let that shit go. This attitude made me a great bouncer, too. lol

You'll find that if you go ahead and jump in while yelling for people to help you, it'll break some of them out of their daze and generally people will run to help you.

• 1 month later...
Guest 614Streets
The guy would have never walked under his own power another day in his life had a MAN been present.

Nobody should ever hit anyone unless its in a ring but still this isnt 1965 man.