White C4 Vette

Main3s

Got into it a bit last night with a pretty nice white C4 vette. Anybody on here? It had side pipe exhaust, some funky fog lights and aftermarket chrome wheels.

We were on 670 W going onto 270 S around 8:30 last night. I got into it a bit, but my car isn't healthy now so I could go above 50% throttle without getting 4-5* of knock. So he pretty much owned me. I was very impressed with how he took the ramp from 670W to 270S, that fucker was GONE!!! I was embarrassed, I know when my car is 100% I could have probably beat him but he just raped me. Run what you brung I guess. I brought 50% and he destroyed me. But it was a very nice, clean and well put together C4 vette and I don't see many of those. So who ever it was nice car!

Are you serious? I also Got into it a bit last night with a pretty nice white C4 vette. Anybody on here? It had side pipe exhaust, some funky fog lights and aftermarket chrome wheels.

We were on 670 W going onto 270 S around 8:30 last night. I got into it a bit, but my car isn't healthy now so I could go above 50% throttle without getting 4-5* of knock. So he pretty much owned me. I was very impressed with how he took the ramp from 670W to 270S, that fucker was GONE!!! I was embarrassed, I know when my car is 100% I could have probably beat him but he just raped me. Run what you brung I guess. I brought 50% and he destroyed me. But it was a very nice, clean and well put together C4 vette and I don't see many of those. So who ever it was nice car!